2023 Recruiting

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Just like last year, @TXSTLightBeer is doing the heavy lifting on collecting intel for us:

TXSTLightBeer

TXSTLightBeer

DrumCat

Interesting that Abraham sent at least one of the offers. Probably had them on a list, wanted to wait for the coaching hire to be official so that coach could be the one to offer. Then again, with Buckner being at SHSU in the recent past, it would make sense if he already had his eyes on some of these kids.

TXSTLightBeer

TXSTLightBeer

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member

I know I posted about this kid on another thread a while back. I'm extremely happy for him but am very surprised to see him get an offer from a P5 at his size. I honestly thought he'd end up FCS but was kind of hoping we would go after him. He's definitely a baller though. Was named 1st team all state recently.

I'm really disappointed we didnt go after Temple's running back this year. He could've been our next Calvin Hill. He ended up signing with Army so maybe he'll bounce back and we can portal him in. https://247sports.com/player/samari-howard-46093628/

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
I'm biased but we really need to open up a pipeline to Temple. So much talent there. I just feel like Temple is underrecruited. I know the same can probably be said for a lot of programs though.

gatorcat

M&G Collective Member
I'm biased but we really need to open up a pipeline to Temple. So much talent there. I just feel like Temple is underrecruited. I know the same can probably be said for a lot of programs though.
I'm not a Wildcat fan but they have excellent athletes. I think you can put Belton in the same category.

DrumCat