2023 Softball

carmanjello325

you guys are a bunch of bigots you need to support our gals so i will bump the thread. 12-4 and hard to say if anyone that we have will finish in good standing and the nmsu loss was a bit of a beating but we are going to find out what these girls are made of in bevo classic soon

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
you guys are a bunch of bigots you need to support our gals so i will bump the thread. 12-4 and hard to say if anyone that we have will finish in good standing and the nmsu loss was a bit of a beating but we are going to find out what these girls are made of in bevo classic soon
How about you start supporting our other sports as well?

BobcatBuddy96

Hey Carman, I think all on here want the women to be successful just as much as the men.
I do, it helps our school and the female players of whichever sport they play.

slycat

TXST run rules Penn 9-0. Next game is against Illinois St.

Beat FAU 2-0 yesterday.

I assume they lost to Winthrop yesterday. They stopped posting on Twitter after they were losing. After looking on the website they lost 8-4. I hate sports pages that stop updating when they aren't winning.

carmanjello325

I assume they lost to Winthrop yesterday. They stopped posting on Twitter after they were losing.
can you blame them? thropololis won less than 1/3 of their games last season all while playing powerhouse wac ball. most who have heard of winthrop know them as a school that make the field of 64 in hoops every now and then nothing else

franslasttwinkie

[QUOTE="Goldievirtuoso,Baseball did the horns down and now softball. Got to love it!
[/QUOTE]

I’d argue the gals have had more modern success against the horns than baseball has. While baseball has won 4 of the last 13 before that they dropped 24 straight.

carmanjello325

flip side is any top opponent who would ever lose to us always drops out of the top 10. be nice to see teams lose to us and still keep their credibility instead of losing to us being some sort of doomsday for them in rankings