2024 Baseball Sun Belt conference

Bobcats2011

M&G Collective Member
We are one of the largest universities in the Sun Belt (one of five schools over 20k enrollment and the only school above 30k). Enrollment has no bearing on talent or success, but it doesn’t seem right to lose to a school with an enrollment of 8,200.
Georgia st has like 50k I’m pretty sure but they’re an anomaly and alot of that might be considered small satellite campuses.
But I agree we should Molly whop the majority of the SBC in every sport

Artycat

M&G Collective Member
That was some of the worst fielding ever and then 3rd baseman disappeared and let Marshall score easily. Embarrassing effort and play the entire Marshall series.

Last edited:

2014cat

M&G Collective Member
Two wild pitches advanced the runner from second to third to home. Can’t even write this stuff

Mittens

Bobcats dugout smoking and joking like they weren't almost swept and didn't lose a second conference series.
A rough stretch isn’t anything I’m going to lose my head over and think the team should have a no nonsense military mindset all the time but I’d expect to see the guys at least seem pissed off that they’ve been outplayed the past few games and are treading water playing underwhelming .500 ball.

Taking one from Marshall isn’t anything to brag about.

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Getting pretty embarrassing at this point. Slam Marcos is not living up to its name in conference play. Out homered 15 to 10. Committed five more errors in the field.

Failed in the portal with Patino and Thompson. Patino having two extra base hits in thirteen games at the should be power spot of 1B and Thompson benched. Powell and Mora went from awesome to probably should be unplayable.

Artycat

M&G Collective Member
Not even sure we can win any of the upcoming SBC series at this point. I wonder what happened? The wheels have literally fallen off of the car..

franslasttwinkie

Need to release the Trout
Harrington left Trout a conference championship team is the toughest part to swallow. Ty had a great run from 2009-2012…fumbled the bag badly the following 5-6 seasons but at the end left on a satisfactory note. But also there’s HS coaches and ADs making more than Ty was, not the case here.