2025 Recruiting: Offers, Commits, De-Commits, etc.

_x_

M&G Gift Contributor
While I'm updating baseball recruiting threads, we got our first 2025 commit back in November:

#1.
Parker Collier, C from League City Clear Falls. Only rated a 6.5 by PG, but I'm not sure if those ratings are relative to their year or if everyone is rated on the same scale and we can expect that to go up considering he's just a 2025 kid who just turned 16.

From 2021:
Parker Collier is a 2025 C/3B, SS with a 5-9 155 lb. frame from League City, TX who attends Clear Falls. Posted a 7.62 in the 60 yard dash. Primary catcher, solid athlete with quickness in the backstop actions. Mature intent releasing and soft receiver, plays the part with good feel for the fundamentals. Keeps a good motor in the infield with clean actions. Glove skill works well, throws can get away from him at times but has an idea to adjust under control. Switch hitter, a bit more fluid from the left side but impressive developed swing to build on the right side. Excellent timing mechanism seeing the ball out front, quick bat with release worked well spraying around contact.

Bobcat1

While I'm updating baseball recruiting threads, we got our first 2025 commit back in November:

#1.
Parker Collier, C from League City Clear Falls. Only rated a 6.5 by PG, but I'm not sure if those ratings are relative to their year or if everyone is rated on the same scale and we can expect that to go up considering he's just a 2025 kid who just turned 16.

From 2021:

Definitely has a baseball name for sure. 😅