24 schedule

Baseballnut

Looks like our schedule will be decent in 24. 1. We are going back to the Minute Made tournament where we will probably play Houston, LSU and Vanderbilt. 2. We are going to the Round Rock Tournament. I think Kansas is one of the teams and I forget the other two. I think one is from the west coast and one from the Big 10. 3. We start with Youngstown State and the fourth weekend looks like Sam Houston.

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
Looks like our schedule will be decent in 24. 1. We are going back to the Minute Made tournament where we will probably play Houston, LSU and Vanderbilt. 2. We are going to the Round Rock Tournament. I think Kansas is one of the teams and I forget the other two. I think one is from the west coast and one from the Big 10. 3. We start with Youngstown State and the fourth weekend looks like Sam Houston.
Where did you see all that info?

slycat

I didn't realize the Shriners Classic moved to the Rangers stadium and Minute Maid hosts a different tournament now. It is now called the Houston College Classic.

Mittens

Hoping for a strong schedule of weekend home series this year. Landing another Oral Roberts like team would be great!

slycat

The other two teams we aren't playing are Louisiana and Vandy.

Last edited:

_x_

M&G Gift Contributor
This year it was 4 teams (LSU, Iowa, Kansas State, Sam Houston) playing a true round robin over 3 days. So expect a similar type schedule as the Houston tourney: 3 games vs. 3 different opponents over a weekend.

Fiefdom

It looks like Kansas, Kentucky, and Washington State in the RR Tourney.

Schedule not fully released, but we play Kansas in Game 2 probably around 4:00 on Friday 2/23/24.

franslasttwinkie

Final RPIs for 2024 (using final 2023) schedule:

Average RPI of opponent game played: 115. Wish we had more regional peer quad IIs to pick from.

Youngstown State, 254
Youngstown State, 254
Youngstown State, 254
TCU, 15
Kansas, 110
Kentucky, 4
Washington State, 93
Prairie View A&M, 290
Houston, 102
Texas, 20
LSU, 1
Texas A&M-Corpus Christi , 186
Sam Houston, 74
Sam Houston, 74
Sam Houston, 74
Tarleton State, 183
HCU, 256
UTSA, 75
UTRGV, 132
Texas A&M, 28
Texas, 20
Texas, 20
Incarnate Word, 145
Incarnate Word, 145
UTSA, 75
McNeese, 128

Bobcats2011

M&G Collective Member
Final RPIs for 2024 (using final 2023) schedule:

Average RPI of opponent game played: 115. Wish we had more regional peer quad IIs to pick from.

Youngstown State, 254
Youngstown State, 254
Youngstown State, 254
TCU, 15
Kansas, 110
Kentucky, 4
Washington State, 93
Prairie View A&M, 290
Houston, 102
Texas, 20
LSU, 1
Texas A&M-Corpus Christi , 186
Sam Houston, 74
Sam Houston, 74
Sam Houston, 74
Tarleton State, 183
HCU, 256
UTSA, 75
UTRGV, 132
Texas A&M, 28
Texas, 20
Texas, 20
Incarnate Word, 145
Incarnate Word, 145
UTSA, 75
McNeese, 128
Sure would be nice to trade those PVA&Ms, McNeese, HCU, Tarletons for some Rice, DBU, UH. Cool to see SHSU for more than just one game. Sad we’re not getting a return trip out of TCU this year.
would’ve loved to get Oregon state over Wazzou but still not horrible RPI