Bobhorn Tears

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Always alot of fixation with UT-Austin on this board.
*a lot
Says the guy starting a thread about them. Seen a bunch of other Bobcats acting the fool on social media as well. Why are y'all so damn embarrassing?

SWTRefugee

M&G Gift Contributor
*a lot
Says the guy starting a thread about them. Seen a bunch of other Bobcats acting the fool on social media as well. Why are y'all so damn embarrassing?
Not the least bit embarrassed. This only punches the buttons of those affected.
IMG_8549.gif

slycat

It was great to see them lose but otherwise typical forget they exist. It was weird seeing UT gear around Houston yesterday because there usually isn't much.

BobcatRaider

I grew up in Austin and sat in DKR box seats a few times a year from like 2006-2010. I’m obviously very much not a fan of UT now. I cheer for the schools I attended and can’t stand t-shirt fans. I’m constantly embarrassed by the number of TXST grads I know who are diehard UT fans, and I’m sick of the Texas State alum/UT fan jokes. Although, I understand that TXST has given them very little to be a fan of the past couple decades. In any case, it’s a perception about TXST students and alumni that I wish would die off.

TomGIBill

M&G Collective Member
I'm a Longhorn fan. I've been one all my life growing up bleeding burnt orange. However, I'm a Bobcat through and through. That's the school I graduated from, twice('19 &22), and that's where my money and time get invested.

I can't imagine donating to the Longhorn Foundation over the Bobcat Club, blows my mind that folks actually do that. I haven't even made a UT game since pre-covid because I've been at Bobcat games.

franslasttwinkie

In 16 seasons Mack won less than 9 games only 3 times. In the 10 seasons that followed his departure Texas has won 9 or more games twice.

Beating the dead horse does not get old in this case.

bigred24

I get the UT hate. But I don’t get people talking trash about T shirt fans lol. We would be lucky that people outside of who graduated from here are rooting for us, buying merch, supporting the university and programs.

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
I get the UT hate. But I don’t get people talking trash about T shirt fans lol. We would be lucky that people outside of who graduated from here are rooting for us, buying merch, supporting the university and programs.
Because a lot of those tshirt fans are TXST alums who should be rooting for us.

I only know one TXST alum who is a diehard UT fan but one of my favorite things to ask UT fans is "when did you graduate?" And watch them die a little bit inside. Especially after they ask why I'm a TXST fan.