Dalton Shuffield

classof78

For those wondering, Dalton Shuffield is starting the year with Low-A Fort Myers. In his first three games this season, he's 3 for 9 at the plate with a homer and 4 RBI (no it wasn't a grand slam). He's knocked in at least one run in all three games he's played thus far.

_x_

M&G Gift Contributor
Hunter McMahon was with Fort Myers last year. He's in AA Wichita to start this year. He was really good for Fort Myers last year (1-0, 2.23 ERA, 5 saves) and even better at High-A Cedar Rapids (3-0, 1.19 ERA, 2 saves). Guess the Twins organization decided to convert him to a closer (was a starter at TXST).

He's been roughed up through 2 outings so far in Wichita (0-1, 19.29 ERA). There's a chance McMahon and Shuffield are teammates again at some point this year.

Bobcat1

It's kinda dumb the amount of posts you post that someone on your "blocked list" has already posted/reposted.
You've gotta manage what you view best you can, I get that, but JFC you cross-post the shit out of your blocked list.
I couldn’t care less what those on my ignore list post, that’s the purpose of ignoring them. 🤷🏻‍♂️ What bugs me more is dumb Musk making it so that for some tweets you have to have a Twitter account to view them. That guys is destroying the brand to the point where the site will eventually become a blog for he and his followers.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
M&G Collective Member
In fairness, I can't see half the ig posts being shared because I'm only logged into ig on my phone app and not the desktop site. (Which obviously means we'd need an account for that too.)

TomGIBill

M&G Collective Member
In fairness, I can't see half the ig posts being shared because I'm only logged into ig on my phone app and not the desktop site. (Which obviously means we'd need an account for that too.)
I figured that was just me so never brought it up.