EA Sports College Football release - Summer 2024

Linds

M&G Gift Contributor
Anybody else here used to play EA Sports NCAA football?

Rumor back in 2021 was that the new release, now "EA Sports College Football" would debut summer of 2023. Looks like that's exactly what it was, rumor. Official release isn't until summer of 2024.

In some ways, I'm glad. It could give HC KINNE a season to show some exciting football thus resulting in a not-as-close to the bottom team ranking in the game.

B

Bakertxst04

I'm looking forward to it. Will likely have to break down and shell out for a PS5 finally, but it will be worth it.

Linds

M&G Gift Contributor
Same. Got about 18 months to save up and hopefully by then we'll see a price decrease and more availability.

Bobcat1

Anybody else here used to play EA Sports NCAA football?

Rumor back in 2021 was that the new release, now "EA Sports College Football" would debut summer of 2023. Looks like that's exactly what it was, rumor. Official release isn't until summer of 2024.

In some ways, I'm glad. It could give HC KINNE a season to show some exciting football thus resulting in a not-as-close to the bottom team ranking in the game.

I remember how I used to mock some moron on BF.com about my credentials for football with the many National Championship seasons I led TXST to in NCAA 2013 & they thought I was being serious. To this day that idiot can’t read a room to save his life. 😏😏😏