Firing Tracker! It’s 10 AM Saturday November 12, 2022 - 24 Hours

Bobcat2010

This should be a fun 24 hours…

Statistically, we are going to be out of bowl contention and according to the new leadership this was the expectation for a fourth year head coach.

Actionable items include;

- firing a head coach
- public statements
- firing of incompetent AD’s
- increase football budgets

and of course….

hiring Gary -BD- Patterson

TxSt1992

Personally, I'm still 50/50 on whether it happens or not. He should've been fired last year, anyone with common sense could see what was going to happen in 2022., but in order to not have to pay $800k contract buyout, the AD decided to keep him. Now the buyout is roughly $400k give or take, maybe the AD decides that this is too much money to throw away. Honestly, I'm just preparing myself for the worst and hoping for the best.

slycat

Depends on his contract. Nebraska would have saved millions if they waited a couple more weeks.

Not sure we know those details of Spavs contract but no way the extra cost for two more games isn't worth getting a jump on the coaching market.

Mittens

To be honest, DC is probably too busy trying to figure out a solution to the concessions issue to have time to deal with firing Spav. And KD is too busy finding a good angle for his next selfie with students/fans to have time to deal with firing Spav.

We will accept another losing season and continued mediocrity and be happy. The Bobcat way.

Edit: Well, there’s KD tweeting out some selfies a few hours ago…