First events spring golf men's and women

GolfCat

I apologize for not getting these out earlier. February has been a rough month. Lost a good friend and it has been tough to process. I guess the silver lining in all of this is that not very many people on this earth can say that their last year was their best year. Sam undoubtedly had the best year of his career/life. Steven and Sam were arguably the hottest duo in all of golf over the last 18 months. Rest in Peace, "Peanut".

Women got off to a hot start by winning their own tournament while the men finished in the middle of the pack down in Mobile. Kasper Nyland did have a very good event finishing T2.

GolfCat

I've been slacking. Bobcat men finish 6th out of 14 in Lafayette, T10 out of 21 in Humble and 1st out of 14 in Gulf Shores for their 2nd win of the season.

Bobcats travel to Charlottesville, VA for the Lewis Chitengwa Memorial on April 10-11 for their final tune up before the SBC Championship in Madison, MS on April 24-27. Team has been playing some pretty decent golf over the last few events, holding their own over fellow SBC members. Hope they can continue to improve and be a contender at the SBC Championship.