Game Thread - @ South Alabama

Bobcat17

M&G Collective Member
Proud of the basketball program for all they have done for several years now. The hard work is paying off. In my biased mind, they deserve a NCAA tourney bid. A regular season conference championship is a huge accomplishment, not to mention doing it back-to-back. A great night to be a Bobcat.

2centsworth

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
So proud of these guys. Wish I could have gone to more games this year, so I gotta make it up during tourney time. Pensacola here I come.

Reactions: _x_

Jecbobcat

This all day. His demeanor and approach are just awesome. I have more faith in this team because of how he coaches than I have in any of the last couple.
I have no insider knowledge, just thinking as a mid-major college follower... Might be the last year we have him... Might get grabbed by a school in a more prestigious bball conference

_x_

M&G Gift Contributor
Gritty win. Could've made life a lot easier if we shot FTs like we usually do.

I'm hoping the fact the game is on ESPN2 Friday is enough motivation for us to continue our strong play. Bit worried about motivation for that one.

But SEND US OUR DAMN TROPHY!!!

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Gritty win. Could've made life a lot easier if we shot FTs like we usually do.

I'm hoping the fact the game is on ESPN2 Friday is enough motivation for us to continue our strong play. Bit worried about motivation for that one.

But SEND US OUR DAMN TROPHY!!!
Also , X, thanks for bringing the goods even when we sucked. I’m sure it’s more fun digging into a good team.