Game Thread - @ UTSA

franslasttwinkie

Why does coaching wait for 3 consecutive “walks” to pull a pitcher?
Why does he ALWAYS bring Wolford in with more than 2 runners in scoring position and 0 outs in a tight game. He has a long history of doing this. See the UH game earlier this year where he tried everything in his power to give game away.

TXST04

The UTSA announcers are insufferable, it's been nearly two innings of continuous self-congratulatory babble. Mute, lol.
The older man's voice was Mike Capps who is definitely trash... and a straight UTSA homer.
That the color guy, who was Karl Schoening, a Bobcat Alum, son of the former Spurs/current A&M Commentator, would have thought Karl would have attempted to be close to neutral. I guess you pander to the team that pays the bills, like Cat Osterman told me at the TXST / utsa soccer game . (n)

Last edited:

franslasttwinkie

The older man's voice was Mike Capps who is definitely trash... and a straight UTSA homer.
What is a UTSA 'homer'? They are homeless as in without a home. They play their football games 20 miles southeast at a mixed-use multipurpose facility as a tenant. Basketball gymnasium that feels eerily similar to where they used to play their CUSA tournament with a curtain. And a scrapyard for baseball where returning a foul ball with a quarter gets you a snow cone. School colors are very YMCA.

I did notice that Taco Cabana is now sponsoring their right center fence so at least that's first class:ROFLMAO:

Bobcat87

What is a UTSA 'homer'? They are homeless as in without a home. They play their football games 20 miles southeast at a mixed-use multipurpose facility as a tenant. Basketball gymnasium that feels eerily similar to where they used to play their CUSA tournament with a curtain. And a scrapyard for baseball where returning a foul ball with a quarter gets you a snow cone. School colors are very YMCA.

I did notice that Taco Cabana is now sponsoring their right center fence so at least that's first class:ROFLMAO:
. . .. uuhhh, either you ain’t been to a Taco Cabana lately, or I’m hittin’ the wrong ones.