Game Thread - Vs. Arkansas State

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
M&G Collective Member
This is definitely a new attendance record, legit too.
I admittedly didn't attend the UTA game a few years ago, but based on the photos of that one I've seen - I really thought we'd be flirting with the record tonight. This was definitely the largest crowd I've seen at home.

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
I admittedly didn't attend the UTA game a few years ago, but based on the photos of that one I've seen - I really thought we'd be flirting with the record tonight. It was definitely the largest crowd I've seen at home.
No surprise Teis couldn’t count and would flub the numbers

vp98

The crowd was not overwhelmingly impressive on camera but the team was and the game looked great on TV. I wasn't telling anybody about the white out. Oh, and they still chant "Go start the bus" and waive their keys in the final minute. I always loved doing that.

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
The crowd was not overwhelmingly impressive on camera but the team was and the game looked great on TV. I wasn't telling anybody about the white out. Oh, and they still chant "Go start the bus" and waive their keys in the final minute. I always loved doing that.
Dang, maybe if you would have it would've been a sellout!

slycat

Pretty cool to see it that full. I was there during the Nutt era and was lucky to see a few hundred fans at a game.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
M&G Collective Member
That definitely looks more than half full to me. Was the "camera side" empty or what?
I honestly didn't get a good look behind me. I got there early and didn't leave my seat until the game was over. It definitely wasn't empty on the camera side, but if 2cents says it was emptier - it may have been.

2centsworth

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
I honestly didn't get a good look behind me. I got there early and didn't leave my seat until the game was over. It definitely wasn't empty on the camera side, but if 2cents says it was emptier - it may have been.
It wasn't empty just fewer fans than the other side. Still a hell of a crowd and hope a lot of people show up tomorrow.

TXSTLightBeer

I hope the students do know that their is a game tomorrow. It would be a shame if the attendance dropped back down to normal after having such a big crowd yesterday