Game Thread - Vs. Arkansas State

_x_

M&G Gift Contributor
Pretty complete first half other than we kept putting A-State on the line despite them not being able to hit a FG to save their lives. Officials calling it tight as well.

Offensively though a great half. We hit 10 straight shots at one point.

48-29 Bobcats at the half. Small leading the way with 15. Harrell has 9, Adams has 8, and Drinnon had 5 off the bench.
Omier had 8 and 5 on pace for his usual double-double. Eaton led the way for them with 9.

Nothing silly in the 2nd half please...

Bobcat1

Pretty complete first half other than we kept putting A-State on the line despite them not being able to hit a FG to save their lives. Officials calling it tight as well.

Offensively though a great half. We hit 10 straight shots at one point.

48-29 Bobcats at the half. Small leading the way with 15. Harrell has 9, Adams has 8, and Drinnon had 5 off the bench.
Omier had 8 and 5 on pace for his usual double-double. Eaton led the way for them with 9.

Nothing silly in the 2nd half please...
We haven’t missed a FT either, which was an Achilles heel of this team for YEARS.

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
We haven’t missed a FT either, which was an Achilles heel of this team for YEARS.
I don’t miss the Davalos/early Kaspar years where we’d shoot 50% from the line. Do think we’ve been solid there the last few years

Bobcat17

M&G Collective Member
All these texas state commercials are getting me emotional tonight. I miss San Marcos!

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Did they announce attendance yet? Looking a lot more like 7K now.

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
That’s 7 fouls called, 4min into 2nd half. Think that puts us close to 30 for the game.

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Someone help me out here - why is Martin the starter over Caesar?

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
I was at the UTA and APP games that had 6k+ and from what I can tell from ESPN+ this crowd looks bigger

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Yeah that’s a shocker. Definitely thought they were way more here tonight.

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Nice W. Led the whole way and comfortably. 13 may have been the closest they ever got in the second half. Need to take care of business Saturday against the last place team. Both Alabama teams won on the road. That trip should determine if we win the regular season again next week.