In season accolades…

WTF is it w/ y’all that just can’t wait to shit on our guys?
Not shitting on him. He had to make adjustments through the season. A lot of up and down games. He had a great season though. I think if he was consistent it would be a different story. He’s definitely help put us on the map and I think with a full season in now and getting this offense down(adding some pieces) we can be scary in the sunbelt. He’s still has competition next year if Hornsby stays. I really like Hornsby and hope coach works with him a lot this off-season.

Mpf43

every single one of the 14 teams got 4 honorable mentions evenly each. thats the participation trophy without an elite qbr
He is txst passing leader yet had only 1 OL in the all conference listing at third team. He had a 3 td to 1 int ratio. From what i am used to seeing at txst, i love tj. Really hope he comes back!

Colt Golden

He is one of the Best RBs in the Country.

And you’re still *wrong if you have any doubts about that.
You know more than the folks who make the decision on that, huh? If it is like high school all-district teams, it is the coaches. Maybe, in this case it is the media. Either way they nailed it, 1st team AP.

Edit: Huh, found something from a while back, that states it is the HC and some media.

carmanjello325

He is txst passing leader yet had only 1 OL in the all conference listing at third team. He had a 3 td to 1 int ratio. From what i am used to seeing at txst, i love tj. Really hope he comes back!
the ratio that isnt published is the ints/fumbs that do go for tds vs those that dont. 50% of his ints go for 7, 20% of his fumbles for 7

B

Bakertxst04

All Texas FBS First and Second teams from DCTF. We have one First Team Defense (Ben Bell) and five Second Team for Offense and Defense (Mahdi, Hobert, Shipley, Holloway, and Culp).

Of course, it's Mike Craven so you know he's homering for dirty birdies and bovine u.

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Bobcats are well and fairly represented there, imo.

I thought it was pretty obvious he was trying to spread it around and not have it be Texas dominated, in a year when they were the only dominant program in the state.

lol @ the QBs... Never mind the records of the teams

And Jaylan Ford is 2nd Team? Behind an SMU LB that didn't even make 2nd Team in AAC? C'mon. In reality that list is much more Horn-centric.

franslasttwinkie

2023 Consensus All-American Team
Consensus All-American offense

A look at the 2023 Consensus All-American offense, which was announced by the NCAA:

POSPLAYERSCHOOL
QBJayden DanielsLSU
RBOllie Gordon II*Oklahoma State
RBCody SchraderMissouri
WRMarvin Harrison Jr.*Ohio State
WRMalik Nabers*LSU
WRRome OdunzeWashington
TEBrock Bowers*Georgia
CJackson Powers-Johnson*Oregon
GCooper Beebe*Kansas State
GZak Zinter*Michigan
TJoe Alt*Notre Dame
TOlu FashanuPenn State
KGraham NicholsonMiami, Ohio
ATHTravis HunterColorado

Consensus All-American defense
A look at the 2023 Consensus All-American defense, which was announced by the NCAA:

POSPLAYERSCHOOL
DLLaiatu Lau*UCLA
DLT'Vondre Sweat*Texas
DLJonah EllissUtah
DLJer'Zhan NewtonIllinois
LBPayton Wilson*NC State
LBDallas TurnerAlabama
LBEdgerrin CooperTexas A&M
CBCooper DeJean*Iowa
CBKool-Aid McKinstryAlabama
CBBeanie Bishop Jr.West Virginia
SXavier Watts*Notre Dame
SMalaki StarksGeorgia
PTory Taylor*Iowa

Bobcat1

2023 Consensus All-American Team
Consensus All-American offense

A look at the 2023 Consensus All-American offense, which was announced by the NCAA:

POSPLAYERSCHOOL
QBJayden DanielsLSU
RBOllie Gordon II*Oklahoma State
RBCody SchraderMissouri
WRMarvin Harrison Jr.*Ohio State
WRMalik Nabers*LSU
WRRome OdunzeWashington
TEBrock Bowers*Georgia
CJackson Powers-Johnson*Oregon
GCooper Beebe*Kansas State
GZak Zinter*Michigan
TJoe Alt*Notre Dame
TOlu FashanuPenn State
KGraham NicholsonMiami, Ohio
ATHTravis HunterColorado
Wait, wait, wait. No Mahdi even at All Purpose? I’m shocked, SHOCKED I tell you! People on good authority said he was the best RB in the nation!! 😏