Private Forum

JustinS09

Administrator
Staff member
As @Josh mentioned in the Brainstorming thread, we have created a subforum that would allow members of the forum a lot more freedom in their communication with other members.

This forum is not accessible to non-authorized members or lurkers. Everyone should be able to see it listed on the main forum page, but it will be listed as private.

If you would like access to it, all you need to do is request access by contacting myself or @Josh through the DM's on the forum.

This part of the forum will not be moderated in the same way the rest of the site is moderated. Think of it as the equivalent to Bobcat Fans and how it was essentially the wild west when it came to moderation.

With that being said, if you are easily offended you probably shouldn't request access or partake in conversations there.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
M&G Collective Member
This will also give us the ability to move posts instead of deleting them. Richard, Justin and I will have to discuss it but personal attacks will probably still be moderated if we think it's getting out of hand.

Hate speech, illegal stuff and the like will still be prohibited.

We don't want to censor people anymore than we have to. However, we do want to show our best face to the lurking public and ensure the rest of the forum remains welcoming for all.

Some of these conditions may change depending on how it goes, but we hope this will be a fair compromise for now so that everyone can enjoy the forum.

Bobcat1

Seeing as to how one of my posts was already moved there and I'm usually target #1 for profanity laced posts, do I get honorary access there already? 😁 😁 :ROFLMAO:

_x_

M&G Gift Contributor
Seeing as to how one of my posts was already moved there and I'm usually target #1 for profanity laced posts, do I get honorary access there already? 😁 😁 :ROFLMAO:
Shut your mouth @#&$÷.... :LOL:

Am I doing it right?

(JK of course, just wanted to be the first to use approved profanity)

Last edited by a moderator:

SWTRefugee

M&G Gift Contributor
Since it was kind of my idea in Brainstorming, please give me access but I can’t promise to be colorful enough to contribute!