Sun Belt Podcasts/Videos/etc

Artycat

M&G Collective Member
Johnny Manziel DID come to San Marcos, during Spavital’s first year. This podcast always has so much misinformation about the history of our football team. 😅😅🤦🏻‍♂️
I subscribed because they talk Bobcats but yes they know very little about Bobcat history or program minutiae. We should do a podcast Bobcat1, lol 😆😂

Bobcat1

I subscribed because they talk Bobcats but yes they know very little about Bobcat history or program minutiae. We should do a podcast Bobcat1, lol 😆😂
Aren’t there like five dedicated to TXST already? 😅 Everyone is wanting to cash in 💰 💵 when the sleeping giant finally awakens. Let’s run the idea by @JustinS09 & @Josh for guest spots on the future M&G podcast. 😎😁

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
M&G Collective Member
Nobody wants to see my ugly mug on YouTube. I'm not particularly interesting either. :LOL:

In fairness, Andrew and Jakob are recent grads. I would not expect them to be as well versed on the program outside of what they covered while on campus. I've talked to both of them and I know how passionate they are.

The Loco Boko guys said stuff all the time that made it obvious they haven't always followed the team. They were still entertaining to listen to though.

Bobcat1

This is an old pod since Fall camp is going now, but there is something to what Keff says about who the videographers focus for their videos usually telegraphs who the QB1 will be. Having said that, they mostly have been focusing on Hornsby all camp, and reading between the lines he is still the favorite for Kinne and his offense.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
M&G Collective Member
Locked on Sunbelt episode today covering the Bobcats:

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
M&G Collective Member
Really want Corrales to have a good season, great talent that’s caught some bad breaks with the injury bug.
Heard great things about Beau Corrales this summer as well as another name that hasn't been mentioned as much - Joey Hobert.

Bobcat1

I hate how a lot of people and media kept the vernacular talking points that Spavital left behind.

Last edited:

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
M&G Collective Member
Locked on Sun Belt covers TXST/Jackson State at about 19:25

Artycat

M&G Collective Member
Ismail Mahdi interview on the Sun Belt Syndicate podcast/YouTube channel.