Sun Belt Podcasts/Videos/etc

Artycat

M&G Collective Member
Win Now or Get Bent: Tory Spears & Nash Jones interviews (Sun Belt media days)

Artycat

M&G Collective Member
Locked on Sun Belt Podcast
(please subscribe to the channel, trying to reach poultry 500, that's 36 per school and an entire conference should be able to reach that number. If we say we're the premiere G5 conference now, which I believe we are, let's push the SBC , all of the teams, by helping push the websites and podcasts creators etc).

Last edited:

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
M&G Collective Member
Locked on Sun Belt Podcast
(please subscribe to the channel, trying to reach poultry 500, that's 36 per school and an entire conference should be able to reach that number. If we say we're the premiere G5 conference now, which I believe we are, let's push the SBC , all of the teams, by helping push the websites and podcasts creators etc).
I watched him yesterday and am watching again today. Pretty solid

Artycat

M&G Collective Member
Group of Five Guys Podcast

Artycat

M&G Collective Member
Squaring Around Podcast: Wait, How Good Is the Sun Belt?

Last edited:

Bobcat1

Layne Hatcher with a high ceiling. 🤣🤣🤣

Be prepared, he butchers almost every one’s names.

Last edited:

Bobcat1

That whole “only let people watch warm ups” is complete BS, even Withers only sent us to the “hill”, but still allowed us to watch the entire practice. Franchione would ***literally*** come shake our hands and talk to us a bit during practices and would let us watch the whole thing from the sidelines.

When something like that is going on, it tells me there is no transparency and they have something to hide. Only time Fran closed practice was during the week when Tyler Jones was named starter and that was only done to minimize distractions for him.

Bailiff, Wright, Fran, Withers, and even Spavital his first three years would never close practice. Hopefully this didn’t come from Don, because a team that barely has any fans and is a blip on media coverage can’t afford to be snobbish like that.