We cut Teis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

codestar

M&G Gift Contributor
don't get me wrong, I'm happy about it ... but why now? Like we just had a lot of success in basketball, volleyball, and softball is rolling.

DrumCat

While I step down from this incredible high that the news has given me - what now?

Coryell is fine, but I don't expect him to change the culture that he's been entrenched in for his 17 years here. I assume we'll start a national search, utilizing an outside consulting firm, similar to finding a new HFC. But what are the odds Trauth pulls a Teis and decides to keep Coryell?

slycat

"I will attend games once teis is out"

"I will start donating once teis is out"

Wellllllll time to pony up.
Well now I had triplets (due this summer). They really missed on my single and full of cash life. I will start making some games again though. The kids are due right before Baylor and that makes that trip iffy.

slycat

To be fair Trauth has done a great job with the university outside of sports-related things. I am perfectly ok with the university president not being good at sports.
I have always liked her but feel like it is time for fresh ideas. I'm sure she will retire soon. She took the school to the next level but I am ready for it to take the next step.

Richard

Administrator
Staff member
M&G Collective Member
Well now I had triplets (due this summer). They really missed on my single and full of cash life. I will start making some games again though. The kids are due right before Baylor and that makes that trip iffy.
Congrats! Definitely not the norm haha. Thousands and thousands of people have said they would resume xyz once Teis is out. Now will be curious to see if it happens :)

Blaqcat05

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Yeah, this move caught me completely off guard. The hail storm in SM last night should've tipped me off. :)

I agree with DrumCat...the culture will probably stay the same, but there is potential for small changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.