We're Bowl Bound, Baby!

franslasttwinkie

If we played 5-7 Minnesota in Frisco as I mentioned previously and was speculated in a projection earlier I think that would be great get. I’m not worried about selling out an out of state opponent played in Texas. Especially Big 10.

Appears some P5 tie ins will also come up short. Wouldn’t be mad about driving some 500 miles to the Liberty bowl or like either.

Last edited:

Professorbum

If we played 5-7 Minnesota in Frisco as I mentioned previously and was speculated in a projection earlier I think that would be great get. I’m not worried about selling out an out of state opponent played in Texas. Especially Big 10.

Appears some P5 tie ins will also come up short. Wouldn’t be mad about driving some 500 miles to the Liberty bowl or like either.
Would rather not play Minnesota. I'm a gopher fan and would have to root against MN, which i would do if that's the matchup. But the bigger reason is that MN is a garbage team this year. If we beat them, it would be like looking back on our win against Baylor. No one's that impressed. I'd rather play a G5 with a winning record, like Fresno State.

TxSt1992

Just saw a Frisco vs Navy. No thank you on playing Navy. New Orleans Bowl it is. Decent destination and not to far away. We'll make it work, although this means a CUSA opponent. probably NMSU or Jacksonville State.

carmanjello325

no thanks on cusa. destination and calendar date workout though. im not sure cusa hit all their bowl slots so i dont think think espn required to take them