Who’s ready for deer season?

PecosGuy

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Is this Mr Hunter? If so you already know I’m down like four flat tires

GolfCat

In the heart of McMullen Co. MLDP opens this coming weekend for us. I am the least bit ready. I'm still chasing crappie.

PecosGuy

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
In the heart of McMullen Co. MLDP opens this coming weekend for us. I am the least bit ready. I'm still chasing crappie.
Man I need to go crappie fishing with you one day. That’s a skill I’m not tapped into.

PecosGuy

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
You got it captain!
I take it you saw I’m just finished up Elk Season. Blanked for the first time ever (damn it!) Tough hunting this year but probably one of the best weeks of hunting I’ve had out west. I’m going to be locked in at work so unless I can sneak away in Oct it looks like it’s Thanksgiving for me.

Jonestime

I take it you saw I’m just finished up Elk Season. Blanked for the first time ever (damn it!) Tough hunting this year but probably one of the best weeks of hunting I’ve had out west. I’m going to be locked in at work so unless I can sneak away in Oct it looks like it’s Thanksgiving for me.
Good luck man! Hope all is well for y’all .

Bullcat

Wishing a safe and successful season to all the outdoors folk.

According to my dad's notes - Single shot to spine dropped in tracks; 150 gr. silvertip .30-06; distance around 200 yds.; Jones Ranch in Dimmitt County on Dec. 20, 1965.

Texas Deer Horns.jpg