wk11 vs Troy

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Leak seems to have quit on its own and we’re back at it

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Janell started terribly, but went bonkers in S3 and S4.
She was at -.500 after S1 and -.600 when she got pulled in S2. 1K, 4E on 5TA - that's brutal.
S3 and S4: 11K and 0 E on 18TA for a .611% - that's ridicilous!

Emily made sure she gave her every chance to get those K too, and not in a bad way. Sometimes I think 17 gives 16 too many balls, and to our detriment. This was actually really cool to watch. Looked like a long time teammate taking care of her girl.
Stats say this team lives and dies by the big serve, so we’re going to have to pass well in receive and let them rack up the errors.
Turns out this didn't just apply to their service line, but in receive as well - 10 service aces for the Bobcats tonight and the majority were shanks. 4 more than our avg for a 4S match on the year. Troy had 7 aces vs 9 errors.

One of the things I mentioned before the season was how HCSH was going to keep all these players happy. Even when there's been potential for heartburn, there doesn't appear to be any. Alyssa could be pissy about her demotion and minimal playing time, but she comes in to serve and gets her reps and is positive on the bench. She was great at the service line today and her teammates let her know about it. Jada has come back from whatever had her out and looks really good - she's on top of the ball and hitting down. 5 blocks tonight was strong too. Bench just looks like everyone is on the same positive vibe.

geezer

The last paragraph was telling--so true! I've often thought that Jada coming in would cause some issues about playing time.
I think it slowed Lauren and Caitlin 's development. However, when she plays like last night, you're glad she's on the team.
Teske's the complete player I thought she would be two years ago. Now I'm wondering about Caitlin.

Fitzy has always been the puzzle she was last night. Even the wife commented that she is either good or bad--no in-between.

Hope Sean can get the tournament win this year, gonna be tough next year.

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
18-14 Troy, TO TXST

Still impressed by their #7. She’s a difference maker.
We need to tighten this up and not go 4 again today.

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Attack errors killing us. Can’t keep our swings inside the lines.

23-19 Troy, TO Troy

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
15-11 Cats, media TO

Jada sharp again today w/ 8K hitting .350

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
25-19 Cats

Ortega comes in to serve us out w/ an ace and another beaut down the line that they can’t do anything with.