Bobcat Stadium Renovation

carmanjello325

hopefully the heavy lifting gets done before peak summer time. i dont know if we could be able to live with ourselves exploiting laborers in 105 weather just for the gain of some silly toy to be used for ameateur sports recruiting

Simbo0722

hopefully the heavy lifting gets done before peak summer time. i dont know if we could be able to live with ourselves exploiting laborers in 105 weather just for the gain of some silly toy to be used for ameateur sports recruiting
Obviously you are a TXST fan? The new facility will enhance the entire athletic program which inturn puts more $ in the coffers which enables us to compete at a higher level. A few road games at that point against P5 schools = Big $$$. Also I am sure when it gets too warm outside the hard working construction engineers can take a break.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
M&G Collective Member
Nothing about jello is obvious except his ability to portray anything in a negative light.

I would assume that if he was just a message board troll, he would have gotten bored by now.

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
Obviously you are a TXST fan? The new facility will enhance the entire athletic program which inturn puts more $ in the coffers which enables us to compete at a higher level. A few road games at that point against P5 schools = Big $$$. Also I am sure when it gets too warm outside the hard working construction engineers can take a break.
Lol is that obvious? He seems to hate our athletics.

Bobcats2011

M&G Collective Member
😂😂. Most of those subcontractors are contract labor and get paid a set price for the job. The longer they drag it out the less they make. Actual laborers are hourly, no work no pay.

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
Once the roof is done they can start on the Katzegarden part right? I hope the whole thing is ready by the start of football season but if not hopefully we can at least have the katzegarden or whatever replaces it