Spring Game…

Bobcat1

It’s a little over two weeks away, who’s planning on going? What do you expect from it? I’ve really disliked the format we’ve had ever since the Withers years where they kept blaming the lack of offensive linemen (which Spavital also used) to have a glorified seven on seven type of event.

The best one was when Fran had the players “draft” each other into teams.

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
I wish I could make it but I accidentally let the gf book a Rangers trip for us that weekend. I knew there was something else I wanted to do when we talked about it but I couldn't remember exactly what it was. So I'm just gonna have to hit up the coaches clinic next weekend.

Bobcat1

I wish I could make it but I accidentally let the gf book a Rangers trip for us that weekend. I knew there was something else I wanted to do when we talked about it but I couldn't remember exactly what it was. So I'm just gonna have to hit up the coaches clinic next weekend.
Rangers are off to a hot start, no shame in that. ✊🏼

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
Ehh I ain't even watched a pitch. I understand why they did it but I'm honestly still a bit miffed at them for building a bland ass stadium when the old one is incredible. Baseball shouldn't be indoors, I don't care how hot it gets.

I'd rather be in San Marcos but we'll have fun up there

_x_

M&G Gift Contributor
Ehh I ain't even watched a pitch. I understand why they did it but I'm honestly still a bit miffed at them for building a bland ass stadium when the old one is incredible. Baseball shouldn't be indoors, I don't care how hot it gets.

I'd rather be in San Marcos but we'll have fun up there
I bought a $6 nosebleed in the final year at the old park in like August and was one of 3 people in the entire section staring directly into the 104* sun drenched in sweat.

That will make you realize a bit more. The new park is pretty nice really. It's nothing we haven't seen before, really its not much different from Minute Maid in Houston which was built over two decades ago now. So its not exactly state-of-the-art for a brand new park but at least its comfortable when its raining in the spring (and half the time it rains in DFW in the spring you have to worry about hail) and 7,000 degrees in the summer. I'd like to see them keep the roof open as frequently as possible if its bearable out though, cause yeah. Baseball is an outdoor sport.

Bobcat1

The 4th overall pick in the NFL draft coming in to talk to the team, great connections by Kinne.

Last edited: