Spring Game…

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
He had some real roundabout reasoning for how this is all related to the spring game but the reality is that Saul created the recruiting thread and I guess Taxi can't see it since he basically has the whole board blocked apparently.

Bobcat1

I think this has evened out the numbers of lost FBS players to new recruits. I believe the last six were all P5 transfers. Feeling a lot better about the roster now. Particularly with the two OLine and this TE (since we are going to use the TE a lot more so we won’t have to worry too much about the WRs lost). Guess Kinne saw what he needed to see at the Spring game and cut and reloaded the roster accordingly.

Bobcat1

I had to Google the term. Guess that's my new word for the day.
Pretty sure I know what you might be referring to, and from whom. As one of my favorite movie quotes goes…..

“Learn nothing from that ignoramus, except how not to behave.”

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
You’re assuming UIW was a better team than us last year, when in reality they had a better QB & OC than we did and that was it. Their schedule was a cakewalk for the most part, and then gave up 60+ when it mattered most on defense.

Since you’re so knowledgeable on the transitive properties of FBS vs FCS….what specifically makes you think our roster heavily loaded on FCS transfer talent is better than 2022 FBS players?
This whole thread was a fun, but long, reread. But yeah, I think it's safe to say that the 2023 Bobcats would beat tf outta the 2022 Bobcats 10/10 times.

2centsworth

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
“I see the ceiling as 3 this season, but likely another 2-10 and blaming it on a new roster and lack of chemistry. I agreed that winning would help high school recruiting which would in turn pay dividends down the road.

Never said I felt we’d be anywhere close to 0.500 though.”-Bobcat1

Another one for the Bobcat1 is Always Wrong thread.