Spring Game…

2centsworth

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member

franslasttwinkie

All accounts of S.C.O.U.T. tailgate folks said he actually showed face at at least 1 tailgate as promised, so not completely all talk. I'm still waiting to hear back on that bet where you said he couldn't throw the football 10 yards.

Last edited:

2centsworth

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
All accounts of S.C.O.U.T. tailgate folks said he actually showed face at at least 1 tailgate as promised, so not completely all talk. I'm still waiting to here back on that bet where you said he couldn't throw the football 10 yards.
It’s 25 yards and I’m down for that.

Bobcat1

I'm sure you could find the actual post since you're so good at digging
You’re thinking of the resident troll who looks back years and years to try and prove points. I couldn’t care less, I’m not the one who brought the issue up…I already know how far I can throw and how hard/on a rope. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bobcat1

does that mean you really do care?
You’re confusing the grammar. I used the correct one, you’re confusing it with the one people misuse which is “I could care less.”

Basic math says if you couldn’t care less, you’ve reached the amount of f**ks given on a subject. Simple arithmetic really.

Bobcat1

odd that the 2023 recruit got posted already on the 2023 recruiting thread
It was likely a thread started by the troll, so it’s on ignore for me. Plus it’s relevant to this discussion since he’s part of the group replacing all the late spring cuts after the Spring game.