Portal Kombat

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Saw this kid mentioned on facebook today.

Samari Collier
6-3, 220, at Hutchinson CC now (Ryan Nolan, safety in our 24 class), from DeSoto (HC Claude Mathis), 1st year at Illinois

BobcatRaider

Saw this kid mentioned on facebook today.

Samari Collier
6-3, 220, at Hutchinson CC now (Ryan Nolan, safety in our 24 class), from DeSoto (HC Claude Mathis), 1st year at Illinois

Many TXST coaches, including Kinne, have been following him for awhile. One of the top JUCO guys and I remember when he went to Illinois (I think) out of HS. Wouldn’t be an upgrade, but I’d definitely bring him in to compete for the job while also looking for a 4-year transfer.

carmanjello325

Kinne just followed JMU’s QB, Jordan McCloud, on Instagram. Probably a long shot but worth noting.
probably a better chance of seeing the federal prosecutor schuler behind center. he didnt give a flying 💩 about the program before jdl but found the time to commit 28 of his 30 all time posts to kill it all in one fell swoop. cougar king aint got nothin on hunter biden schuler troll game

atxman

Harbaugh leaving to coach the Chargers could set in motion another round of musical chairs for college coaches that sends players into the portal. We wouldn’t get Michigan transfers, of course, but there could be ripple effects for other schools like what happened after Alabama hired Washington‘s coach to replace Saban. So much constant churn in college football now.

TomGIBill

M&G Collective Member
probably a better chance of seeing the federal prosecutor schuler behind center. he didnt give a flying 💩 about the program before jdl but found the time to commit 28 of his 30 all time posts to kill it all in one fell swoop. cougar king aint got nothin on hunter biden schuler troll game
Just because someone wasn't on the forum doesn't mean they haven't been an active fan. His Twitter/X shows his involvement and I'm pretty sure I saw him and his wife at every home game and the bowl this season.

MR.E_BOBCAT

Just because someone wasn't on the forum doesn't mean they haven't been an active fan. His Twitter/X shows his involvement and I'm pretty sure I saw him and his wife at every home game and the bowl this season.
I believe I met him once. He is very much involved as a fan. Not sure his status as a donor but he does care about Bobcat football from what I can tell.

He did have to get the boot. While I commend the mans persistence, his PSYOP against JdL on twitter was absolutely ruining my regular sports news feed lol. It was irritating but impressive. 🫡