Portal Kombat

Artycat

M&G Collective Member
Last edited:

2centsworth

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
The entire premise behind having nothing available in the future is built around the idea that we don't have freshman.

I counted 29 Freshman and 31 Sophomores. Including the signees we have 31 freshman and 33 sophomores.

Btw, I don't see W'a listed as a signee.

codestar

M&G Gift Contributor
This is an interesting line.

"There will probably be more players entering the transfer portal, though, as depth charts get sorted out in spring practice."

It's interesting being able to recruit and sign highschool (and other) players after spring workouts. It might be nice being able to be a little more picky after having a real look at needs

Mpf43

The entire premise behind having nothing available in the future is built around the idea that we don't have freshman.

I counted 29 Freshman and 31 Sophomores. Including the signees we have 31 freshman and 33 sophomores.

Btw, I don't see W'a listed as a signee.

I am wondering what the Wa'a story is?

slycat

carmanjello325

well said...heres to hoping for "2022 change" after we finished 6th last year before the additions of marshall jmu odu and usm and just took the 8th ranked recruiting class 🙏🤞🍾🙌

Bobcatfan71

Wow. I’ve seen plenty of players sit out on a lost season, but four games in and calling it quits is new.
They are doing it at 4 games because if they are put in for 1 play in that 5th game you lose that season even if you don’t play a down the rest of the season.

B

Bakertxst04

They are doing it at 4 games because if they are put in for 1 play in that 5th game you lose that season even if you don’t play a down the rest of the season.
I gotcha. It seems like it’s not a great situation either way for those that want to preserve their eligibility. Either they don’t get experience on the field or they lose a year of eligibility.

Bobcatfan71

Not true. It's full of players who overvalued their worth and are finding out what that worth truly is.
Correct and that’s why they have no where to go. But that’s not always the case, these coaches lie like hell to get players on their campus and 💩 on them when they arrive. I’m sure Spav told Evans and Rogers they would be given an opportunity to play to get them here. We see how that’s going.