Search results

1. S

2024 Baseball Non-Conference

We'll get it started with the first lineup of the year. Not much surprise at this point that true freshman Ryne Farber is leading off, but they have him in CF. Galloway starts at DH in the 4th spot. Collier and Lugo are juco transfers getting the starting nod at the end of the lineup.
  2. S

2024 Recruiting

Will have at least three spots to fill. Drinnon, Morgan, Nix are all using their Covid year. I’m sure there will be one-few move on as well. A post and a PG are for sure needs for me and guys who can shoot the ball. First signing looks to be one for the 5 spot. Juco guy that I’m sure will get a...
  3. S

2023-24 Non Conference

Figured I’d get it started. First game is Monday 7pm @ Little Rock. Hoping x comes through with some good previews from time to time. Interested to see what this team looks like. To me it looks like a deeper, bigger team than previous years. However, no idea who is going to score. Hopefully...
  4. S

Game Thread - @ UTSA

Figure get this one up. Looks like it is on cusa.tv. No idea if it’s free. 7:00pm. Bobcats coming off a road win against Rhode Island from the A10. Not sure how we won. Lost rebounding battle by nine. 17 less made FTs. Only made two 3s. But we’ll take the W. UTSA has two wins against non D1...
  5. S

Exhibition vs Cameron Aggies

Apparently the exhibition will be on espn+ https://txst.com/news/2022/11/1/mens-basketball-mens-basketball-hosts-cameron-in-exhibition-contest.aspx
  6. S

Men’s Sun Belt Tournament

Working from home and just turned the SB game on in the background. Figured I’d start a thread. All for X previews and TXST games getting their own thread. Thursday games: #8 Louisiana (-3.5) vs #9 UTA 11:30. ULL wins 67-64 #5 South Alabama (-12.5) vs #12 Little Rock 2:00. Little Rock wins...
  7. S

2021 Baseball Roster

Bored at work during the end of my day so figured I’d check into the roster after seeing Trout retweet D1 Baseball’s review of the team. I’m not a subscriber but hopefully it has good things to say. Departures: Brent Herbert - was a graduate senior and did not announce he was returning, so...