Search results

1. Bobcat1

🐀 ☠️….

I actually hate that phrase from an athlete standpoint (just because Saban said it later in his career, doesn’t meant it’s a valid assessment), but might as well put it all in one place. I agree with them on the TDs single season mark probably going down, but disagree on the yardage mark. I...
  2. Bobcat1

Congratulations…

Coach Leftwhich had his second baby…
  3. Bobcat1

Spring Ball 2024…

Barring two or three games being toss ups tops, there’s no reason why this team shouldn’t win 10+ games. I see McCloud having a season similar to Scott’s last year at UIW. If Kinne is right and we get 3-4 legit nationally televised games….the Giant will be fully awake and steamrolling through...
  4. Bobcat1

Enlighten Me (TXST) podcast…

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5OzmgbH5IcHWl10cOx7GFV
  5. Bobcat1

2024 Outlook…

Given our OOC schedule, not completely out of the realm of possibilities depending on who portals out. One of the things I like about Donnie is that since he was an athlete, he thinks like an athlete. “No reason why it can’t be TXST, if TCU did it…why not us?”
  6. Bobcat1

****F1rst Responder ServPro Bowl Texas State vs Rice Game Day Thread****

IT'S GAMEDAY!! #EatEmUp #TEAM #TXST #Gameday Texas State University Bobcats (7-5, 4-4 SBC) vs Rice Owls (6-6, 4-4 AAC) 🏈 Kickoff Info: Time: 4:30PM CT Where: Gerald G. Ford Stadium, SMU, Dallas, Texas Weather: 56 degrees (windchill of 52, 49 in the shade), sunny, winds out of S @...
  7. Bobcat1

SBC Bowl season…

Things continue to go downhill for the SBC bowls. Not only has the conference started 1-4 across it’s bowls, now this. 😅👇🏼👇🏼...
  8. Bobcat1

First Responders bowl preview thread…

The matchup is set, now to see how we stack up. Rice comes in with a 6-6 record but recently lost their starting QB JT Daniels to concussions that forced him to medically retire. They lost to UTSA 34-14 while we lost 20-13, our only common opponent. However, they barely lost to Tulane 30-28...
  9. Bobcat1

***South Alabama vs Texas State Gameday Thread***

IT'S GAMEDAY!! #EatEmUp #TEAM #TXST #Gameday VS University of South Alabama Jaguars (6-5, 4-3 SBC) At Texas State University Bobcats (6-5, 3-4 SBC) 🏈 Kickoff Info Time: 6:00PM CT Where: Jim Wacker Field At Bobcat Stadium, San Marcos, Texas. Weather: 58 degrees, with a 15%...
  10. Bobcat1

Happy Thanksgiving

Despite the last horrendous loss, and some personnel decisions I disagree with (cutting 14 FBS players, benching Hill, letting CJ Rogers gather mothballs instead of developing him, among others), I am thankful for Kinne and his staff. They’ve delivered some great moments the likes of which we...
  11. Bobcat1

****Texas State vs Arkansas State Gameday Thread***

IT'S GAMEDAY!! #EatEmUp #TEAM #TXST #Gameday VS Texas State University Bobcats (6-4, 3-3 SBC) at Arkansas State Redwolves (5-5, 3-3 SBC) 🏈 Kickoff Info: Time: 2:00PM CT Where: Centennial Bank Stadium, Jonesboro, Arkansas. Weather: 60 degrees, sunny, winds out of NNE @...
  12. Bobcat1

****Texas State vs Coastal Carolina Gameday Thread****

IT'S GAMEDAY!! #EatEmUp #TEAM #TXST #Gameday VS Texas State University Bobcats (6-3, 3-2 SBC) at Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (6-3, 4-2 SBC) 🏈 Kickoff Info: Time: 2:30PM CT Where: Benton Field at Brooks Stadium, Conway, SC. Weather: 50 degrees, with a 97% chance of rain...
  13. Bobcat1

Triplets…??

Being a Cowboys fan, I remember how the glory days of the ‘90s were driven by having the triplets (Aikman, Irvin, Smith). Looking at our stats, we have NEVER had a 3,000 yard passer, 1,000 yard rusher, and a 1,000 yard receiver the same season. The closest we came was in 2008 when Bradley...
  14. Bobcat1

****Georgia Southern University vs Texas State Gameday Thread***

IT'S GAMEDAY!! #EatEmUp #TEAM #TXST #Gameday VS Georgia Southern Eagles (6-2, 3-1 SBC) At Texas State University Bobcats (5-3, 2-2 SBC) 🏈 Kickoff Info Time: 4:00PM CT Where: Jim Wacker Field At Bobcat Stadium, San Marcos, Texas. Weather: 72 degrees, with a 18% chance of rain...
  15. Bobcat1

***Troy vs Texas State Homecoming Game Day Thread***

IT'S GAMEDAY!! #EatEmUp #TEAM #TXST #Gameday VS Troy University Trojans (5-2, 2-1 SBC) At Texas State University Bobcats (5-2, 2-1 SBC) 🏈 Kickoff Info Time: 6:00PM CT Where: Jim Wacker Field At Bobcat Stadium, San Marcos, Texas. Weather: 73 degrees, with a 41% chance of rain...
  16. Bobcat1

Week 8 Scoreboard & games of interest…

South Alabama is dominating USM without the benefit of them fumbling to help their cause. Their defense looks stout. Their RB Webb displaying the talent that helped him be recruited by Florida State early in his career too. https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401531892
  17. Bobcat1

Bowl bid riding here for TSU….(IYKYK)

Projections are all over the place right now, but KDamp is starting the drum beats for it. 🥁 🪘 https://x.com/kdamp/status/1713649314143056346?s=46&t=PfJ8GGaEjoXeyd3selEWQg
  18. Bobcat1

****ULM vs Texas State Game Day thread***

IT'S GAMEDAY!! #EatEmUp #TEAM #TXST #Gameday VS University of Louisiana Monroe Warhawks (2-3, 0-2 SBC) At Texas State University Bobcats (4-2, 1-1 SBC) 🏈 Kickoff Info Time: 6:00PM CT Where: Jim Wacker Field At Bobcat Stadium, San Marcos, Texas. Weather: 81 degrees, with only a 9%...
  19. Bobcat1

TJ Finley to 3,000….

He’s already more than halfway there, and with this system he ***should*** easily get there. He’s got all the tangibles to make it to the NFL, and he’s been demonstrating some nice intangibles. As someone pointed out on Twitter, his struggles at Auburn were likely more coaching deficiencies than...
  20. Bobcat1

Week 6 Scoreboard…

Costal all of the sudden not looking like they’re having a down year at all. McCall is slicing and dicing the App St defense. 👀 https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401531888