Spring Ball 2024…

Bobcat1

Barring two or three games being toss ups tops, there’s no reason why this team shouldn’t win 10+ games. I see McCloud having a season similar to Scott’s last year at UIW. If Kinne is right and we get 3-4 legit nationally televised games….the Giant will be fully awake and steamrolling through the season by week five.

Reminds me of the quote from the rumble in the jungle: “Muhammad Ali, he was like a sleeping elephant. You can do whatever you want around a sleeping elephant; whatever you want. But when he wakes up, he tramples everything.”

Last edited:

Bobcat1

McCloud may be on some watch lists come Fall ball.

Bobcat1

Is Karson Kaiser still on the team. G J Never mentions him, he always refers to the three QBS.
Such is life for practice squad players. Other than Fred Nixon, I can’t recall who were Tyler Jones’ backups in 2014-2016. I know Chris White was one, but that’s about it.

2centsworth

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
I was joking about Jackson…Jordan has proven himself beyond a doubt. 😁
I'm cautiously optimistic. JMU had receivers who could play to Jordan's strength, the deep pass. We have a lot of slot guys who excel running underneath and deep intermediate routes. Jordan is gonna have to rely on timing.

Here's an example of where GJ said Jordan needs to improve.

Bobcat1

Didn’t know they had invited my two high school coaches, Jim Streety & Tim Kingsbury, to practice. Would have loved to have caught up with them. 😅😅

Last edited:

Simbo0722

The 2024 college football transfer portal will open for the spring transfer window on April 16 and run through April 30. Collectives and coaches are adjusting accordingly for college football's second period of free agency.

So, who is leaving? Anyone have any ideas.

What position(s) are we adding talent to?