Spring Ball 2024…

Bobcat1

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
Players ratings change depending on what position you put them at... its not like they get one static rating.

franslasttwinkie

There’s been some reliable walk ons that had emerged over the years. Hutch/Hays/Speights/Watts/Banks there had to have been at least 1 walk on among those and maybe some more that don’t even come to mind that were walk on contributors.

Bearkat'21

Although I agree with 10-2…I don’t think Arizona State is one of the loses. Herm Edwards left them in shambles.

Hoping we can be one of the 2 L's if it's not Arizona St ;)

Just checking in on you guys since spring ball is in full swing and I saw TX football life post your season outlook. If y'all beat Arizona St, I expect NRG to be absolutely rocking that following game for both teams. McCloud will for sure be a threat. Sam Houston has definitely leveled up in the secondary. New defensive scheme with a new DC who likes to run defensive packages dependent on what personnel is on the field for the offense whereas the last guy ran the same package 100% of the time. Looks like DL is a position both teams are in major need of for depth.

Bobcat1

Just checking in on you guys since spring ball is in full swing and I saw TX football life post your season outlook. If y'all beat Arizona St, I expect NRG to be absolutely rocking that following game for both teams. McCloud will for sure be a threat. Sam Houston has definitely leveled up in the secondary. New defensive scheme with a new DC who likes to run defensive packages dependent on what personnel is on the field for the offense whereas the last guy ran the same package 100% of the time. Looks like DL is a position both teams are in major need of for depth.
We’ll try and keep it under 80 for y’all so we don’t break the NRG Jumbotron with all our offensive highlights. 😎

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member

You got any spring camp press conferences you could refer us to. I'd like to listen to the dude talk about yalls spring. Hopefully yall can bring some fans to Houston lol

Mpf43

This is a game that scares me. I watched SH last year for several games they lost and thought they had to be the best team with a terrible record. Do y’all have a new qb? What is the projections coming out of spring ball?

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
This is a game that scares me. I watched SH last year for several games they lost and thought they had to be the best team with a terrible record. Do y’all have a new qb? What is the projections coming out of spring ball?
Agreed, perfect trap game. I happen to be acquainted with a couple of guys who were on SHSUs staff last year and they don't like their chances against us. Of course they're not there to see the new changes and as we've all seen here, a lot can change in one year.

Last edited:

slycat

SHSUs had a pretty decent defense last year and trash offense. Of their offense got better they'd have probably been bowl eligible. They lost a ton of super close games at the very end.

Definitely a trap game.