Search results

1. T

Help me age this item

Just got this at a local book sale this past weekend. Paid for the book but really was only interested in the book cover. Has SWTSC in the back. I have to admit that I like the older colors, a little more unique, seems like everyone is using same gold and same maroon nowadays.
  2. T

Interesting QB situation no one here has talked about yet

And that is what to do with Malik Hornsby. On the "Win Now or Get Bent" podcast, Keff brought up the subject of what to do with MH. Malik (Freshman 2021) is a true junior that's never used his red shirt. Meanwhile TJ (Freshman 2020) is a redshirt Sophomore. We're reaching the fourth...
  3. T

UIW vs Furman

The game just started. UIW got the ball first and the cardinals' QB threw a pick six. Furman up: 7. UIW gets the ball back, marches down the field and scores on a ridiculous throw by the UIW QB. Honestly the offense, aside from a few wrinkles doesn't look that much different than...
  4. T

Interesting article on attendance at UTSA

A fair amount of attendance comparisons between the dirty birds and TXST.
  5. T

VS ULM Preview- Saturday, Nov 5th @ 4:00 PM - ESPN3 Video

Going to be an interesting game and one of huge importance for the bobcats. 2022 Football Cumulative Statistics - University of Louisiana Monroe Athletics (ulmwarhawks.com) (154) Arkansas State vs. Louisiana-Monroe 2022 - YouTube
  6. T

Why are we so bad at rushing the ball?

To say that yesterday was a bad day for the offense is putting it mildly, but what really got to me was our rushing game. We ran the ball for -6 yards. I don't think I've ever witnessed such a pathetic display of a running game in my life, and that's saying something with me being a bobcat...
  7. T

Louisiana vs Marshall Wed Oct 12th

On ESPN right now. The Cajuns currently lead 3-0 with 9 mins left in the 2nd quarter. Pretty boring game so far. Neither team has much of an offense. I honestly don't understand how Marshall beat Notre Dame. Louisiana sucks this year as well.
  8. T

App State Preview - Sat Oct 8th @ 6 PM in San Marcos - ESPN+ Video - Blackout

Appalachian State Well, out of the the frying pan and into the fire is the only phrase that I can think of. We really drew the toughest Eastern SBC teams this year. App State is currently 3-2 after playing a rather brutal schedule: North Carolina, @Texas A&M, Troy, JMU and Citadel. The...
  9. T

JMU Preview - Sat Oct 1st @ 12:30 PM - ESPN+ Video

James Madison is currently 3-0 having played: Won vs Middle Tennessee - 44-7 Won vs Norfolk State - 63-7 Won vs App State - 32-28 Winning at App State quite possibly gives JMU the driver's spot to win the SBC East. Lots of football left to play, but still an incredibly impressive feat for a...
  10. T

HCU (Houston Christian University) Preview - Saturday Sept 24th ESPN3 Video

HBU has officially changed their name to Houston Christian University. HBU- Houston Baptist University is an FCS program out of the Southland Conference. Finished last year with an 0-11 record where overall they got beat like a drum but played University of New Mexico tough losing 27-17...
  11. T

Week 3 SBC

Vs P5 in Bold: All times are Central. Special thanks to LSUfootball. net for hosting the most complete and well organized college football tv schedule in the internet. Texas State at Baylor - 11 AM FS1 Buffalo at Coastal Carolina - 12 PM ESPN+ Old Dominion at Virginia - 1 PM ACC...
  12. T

Spavital Brothers Press Conferences

Zac (Defensive Coordinator) Jake Spavital:
  13. T

At Baylor Preview September 17th Televised by Fox/FS1

At Baylor Saturday September 17th at 11 AM. Here are some links to highlights of Baylor's game vs BYU. Baylor Stats: https://baylorbears.com/sports/football/stats ESPN highlights only 10 minutes if you want to keep it short: Here is a longer 31 minutes for a more extensive view: Here are...
  14. T

What would you do if this happens?

I think we're on the verge of repeating history. Back in 1997 Bob DeBeese, at the time the OC for U of Minnesota, was hired. As a former player in the D-II and I guess part of the Wacker coaching tree, everyone was excited. He then proceeded to have three straight losing seasons all in the...
  15. T

Around the SBC: Transfer Portal

https://csnbbs.com/thread-937062.html Fun little read in these slow times. Below is the TLDR version of the thread (up to page 7). Billy Naipier and UF are really screwing Louisiana over via the transfer portal. So far four of their all-conference starters have entered the portal en...
  16. T

Nevada vs Western Michigan

I know its way to early but things are slow around here so I figured what the heck. Western Michigan rolls on this game. I'm not sure what happened, but Nevada has the tallest QB I've ever heard of and an absolutely terrible 0-line, at least on this game.
  17. T

USM, ODU, Marshall and James Madison may play in SBC next year

Still rumor, but sounds like it may happen. This would completely redo our SBC schedule. Not a bad thing since we have both App State and Coastal on the schedule next year. USM will be part of the western division so we're guaranteed to play them.
  18. T

What Record Saves Spavital's Job Next Year?

Spavital is coming back next year, this is pretty much well known at this time. However He's got to be around top 3 hottest seats in college football in 2022. What's the minimum number of wins that will save Spavital from getting fired in 2022.
  19. T

Next realignment 10-15 years from now

I think things will settle down for a while. Although there may be some movement in the next couple of years with the Big 12 adding a couple of schools after UT and OU leave, also PAC 12 TV deal is finishing sometime I'm also not saying that this is what is going to happen. Just that if we do...
  20. T

Georgia Southern Week Discussion

Well the Eagles are one of two teams in the SBC that are a bigger dumpster fire than we are. They fired their coach several weeks ago and just hired Clay Helton (former USC coach) last week. The plan is to completely scrap the option in favor of a passing attack. Until then however, it...