Search results

1. M

Texas State to Host First Presidential Debate

Earlier this morning, it was announced that Texas State will host the first of four presidential debates next year - September 16, 2024. Politics aside, this will be good exposure for the school!
  2. M

TXST @ Arkansas State Preview Thread

Arkansas State comes into the game with a 5 - 5 record. This is their last home game for the season with the final game at Marshall (also sitting at 5 - 5). Arkansas State leads the all time series 6 - 4 but the Cats are riding a three game win streak against them. The one downside is the...
  3. M

Southern Miss Preview Thread

Texas State (3 - 1) at Southern Miss (1 - 3) - 6:00 PM kickoff Southern Miss in 2023 Southern Miss has had a mediocre start to the season - win against Alcorn State (40 - 14), loss at Florida State (13 - 66), loss to Tulane (3 - 21), and loss at Arkansas State (37 - 44). Southern Miss is...
  4. M

May 2023 Grads to Receive Challenge Coin

I guess this is kind of cool? Although I don’t feel like I missed out on anything because I graduated and didn’t get one before they decided to start doing this.
  5. M

2025 Recruiting

Atoscosita High RB, class of 2025. 5’10.5, 175 lbs. Already has 20 offers including Arizona State, Baylor, Norte Dame, UT, Tech, SMU, UTSA.
  6. M

2024 Commits

Didn’t see anything for 2024 commits, so starting a new thread. https://sportsrecruits.com/athlete/anna_blaine
  7. M

Win Now or Get Bent Podcast

I follow Keff on twitter and generally like his Win Now or Get Bent podcast. However his recent podcast following last weekend’s loss rubbed me the wrong way for two reasons. 1) Keff kept saying that while the loss was bad, there’s still 75% of the season left so no need to get too worked...