2025 Recruiting

TXST04

KELVION RIGGINS
C/O 2025 4| 6’1 205 Lbs |South Oak Cliff High School |UA Camp Def MVP|Adidas Freshman All-American|4.2 GPA
hudl.com/video/3/164822…

Xavier Ukponu
Guyer
‘25 | 6’3 275 DL

Muizz Tounkara
2025 WR | Clear Springs HS, League City, TX
hudl.com/v/2JbLZZ

Colter Alberding
6'3 280 | C/O '25, OT/OG/DL | Clear Lake HS (TX) Football
hudl.com/profile/167472…

Cameron Nelson
6’1 180 | C/O ‘25 | CB/SS | Clear Lake Hs (TX)

Bobcat1

Caleb Chester
4 Star C/O 2025 | Fort Bend Marshall (Block) | DB

Jonah Williams
6’3, |200| |C/O 2025| |ATH

Michael Riles
6’5 235 c/o 2025 PAMHS varsity DE/DT | 4 Star
All these offers for 2025 tells me a lot of HS head coaches are giving Kinne first dibs on their Sophomore talent. Puts our program on the ground floor for the 2025 recruiting cycle. This showcases what cultivating relationships with HS coaches can do for a program.

Mittens

Seems to me that most if not all of these recruits will end up signing with P5 schools. Hopefully we get lucky on a few. I think offering this far out is more about our coaches going to high schools and developing relationships with HS coaches.
Definitely. For all we know, we’ll have a new coaching staff after Kinne gets poached after a few winning seasons and a new staff will turn attention elsewhere.

Still nice to see these offers being made and Texas State throwing their hat in the ring for some of these guys.

Bobcat1

@Bobcat1 and @LTK5H I've issued warnings to both of you and deleted your posts. Please stay on topic and refrain from the constant attacks on each other. Everyone already knows y'all disagree on just about everything and love calling each other out. If you absolutely have to trash each other, take it to the smack forum.
99% of the time, it begins from one side. But appreciate the heads up.

Bobcat1

Could y’all imagine Jonah McCown throwing to Gracen Harris for four years? 😳😳

Bobcat1

It would be nice for us to not drop the ball in our own back yards and offer the SA Madison SO receiver, who will likely be a 4/5 star and has already had UTSA & Nebraska come down and visit him, a scholarship to go along with this QB. Saw him play as a FR last year, will probably have major P5 offers by the end of this year.

Last edited: