2025 Recruiting

Bobcat1

YES!!! They made it out to the Madison Spring game! Hopefully they saw something they liked! ✊🏼✊🏼 Much like Terrell Harris’ son signing somewhere else tho, we likely don’t have a chance on him: he’s also had visits from UT, Auburn, A&M, UH, OU, TCU, among others.

Both UTSA & SHSU have visited multiple times already and UTSA already invited him to their camp (as did UT, Auburn, & A&M). That’s how recruiting in your own back yard is done. No wonder UTSA is lightyears ahead of us.

Last edited:

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Not surprising that Taxi has him in the wrong class. And pimping a guy w/ no rating at all, on either 247 or on3, as a 4/5 star. I'm sure the kid is a good player - good to have a P5 offer as a sophomore - but ffs w/ the hyperbole. Taxi's got him +2"....why?
the 6’5” Sophomore WR.
His own hudl: 4775
247: 4776
on3:4777

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Please type the recruit's name into your post. Search can't pick up the text in a tweet. tia

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Ty Hawkins is another 4* QB w/ a nice offer list Kinne has already offered

Bobcat1

Now up to five offers including Tech, UH, and Baylor. Those stats are pretty good for only being a Freshman in varsity last year, a 30% touchdown to receptions clip. Yet no camp invite or offer from TXST.

I’d compare his path along the same lines as Beau Corrales…local kid who could possibly go elsewhere, but may eventually come home if things don’t pan out.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
M&G Collective Member
Holds an offer from Montana State.

Armirie started following my personal Twitter account yesterday before I noticed the offer. He also QT/shared a couple of our coaches' tweets. Hopefully that's a sign that he's already very interested.

Must have had a great camp. He's at Dallas Kimble now, but it looks like he played behind 2024 Sam Houston commit DJ Bailey as a sophomore last year.

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member

Bobcat1

Went to watch the Reagan QB who committed…I’d be surprised if he ever starts a single game for us. Not a very good decision maker, but can run decent and has accuracy (but an average arm). The Madison WR on the other hand: 5 catches, 106 yards and 2 TDs…Sophomore only. That’s why UTSA stays ahead of us…their recruiting is light years ahead. On par with Texas Tech, Baylor & UH already (all of whom have offered Clay already).