“You measure a QB by wins and losses.”

Bobcatfan71

Spavital told a reporter this a couple weeks ago

Hatcher’s W-L versus FBS opponents is 3-14 since the start of 2021 season (18%), including 2-5 this year (29%).

Do we have a reporter with enough balls to state this and then asks Spav what win-loss % would be poor enough to try another QB, for the team’s sake? Bowl game requires winning out.

Maybe the young lady that was brave enough to ask about Barbee.

Keff has to be on this board somewhere, will he have the nut sack to ask the tough questions?

Last edited:

franslasttwinkie

Since Spav hasn’t shown all his cards yet behind center this season he could probably pickup a QB on bye week since SMTX seems to be a hotspot for picking up players mid season. If we got caught Spav could just plead insanity which isn’t hard for him given how he talks in his pressers and just say I thought I was a fantasy owner.

It’s only fair given how he stuck out 4 years with piss poor QB evals.

Bobcatfan71

Brady’s QBR last year was 108th nationally, second to worst in the Sunbelt, at 36.6, benched, er, injured!, after our 7th game (2-5 record).

Layne’s QBR now is 111th, 12th in the SBC, at 34.1 (3-5 record, the difference we didn’t have to play UIW, thank goodness!). We are dead last in scoring offense in the Sunbelt, as @Pintail45, I believe, pointed out.
“team leans on Layne”

Signed
Spav

Bobcat1

Brady’s QBR last year was 108th nationally, second to worst in the Sunbelt, at 36.6, benched, er, injured!, after our 7th game (2-5 record).

Layne’s QBR now is 111th, 12th in the SBC, at 34.1 (3-5 record, the difference we didn’t have to play UIW, thank goodness!). We are dead last in scoring offense in the Sunbelt, as @Pintail45, I believe, pointed out.
We sure know how to pick QBs at TXST.

carmanjello325

youre overracting. he is a 152.9 qbr qb. and plus as we all know he was enrolled at the university of alabama

"Finished his career 1,002 completions on 1,479 attempts while compiling a 152.9 QB rating" in the great high school football state of arkansas

Last edited: