“You measure a QB by wins and losses.”

franslasttwinkie

If I had my pick, he would be in San Marcos December 1. I could give a rats ass if he’s only been HC there for 1 season.
For me I want that Amazon Prime deal and just have him shipped directly to Mobile before he ever even makes it to SMTX so we have a 5X better chance of going bowling NOW not 3 years from now.

I honestly think we have a better chance of bowling this year with Blocker as interim.

Bobcatfan71

For me I want that Amazon Prime deal and just have him shipped directly to Mobile before he ever even makes it to SMTX so we have a 5X better chance of going bowling NOW not 3 years from now.
😂😂😂😂 he comes it won’t take 3 years. This team ain’t losing many players next year. We will lose more ugly ass 3 jerseys walking around on game day than players.

Bobcat1

How about 3-16?

Oh, congrats to Spatcher, now one of only 5 of 60 G5 teams thus far to not give backup QBs a snap:
  • Ball St. 5-5, jr. QB, 115th QBR, 2 blowouts
  • Buffalo 5-5, soph., 97th QBR, no QB depth
  • BYU, 5-5, jr., 16th QBR, 2 blowouts
  • Ga. State, 4-6, sr., 80th QBR, 4 blowouts
  • TXST, 3-7, RS jr., 113th QBR, 6 blowouts

Poor BYU QB. 😅

16th in the nation and has a 0.500 record.

carmanjello325

111th QBR nationally, 12th of 14 Sunbelt QBs (barely above Marshall’s and USM’s freshmen QBs)
you mean barely above usms rb that plays qb? im dead. according to spav he probably considers frank gore jr a better qb than the converted wr-qb greg ward jr that houston had when they played in the ny6. spav could talk up opponent rosters for days regardless if they are any good

franslasttwinkie

LSU coach Brian Kelly obviously does not want the best guy to play. He’s rotating THREE quarterbacks in the game today.
Wait you mean to tell me the runner up SEC champ can experiment with their "under center" depth chart in a somewhat major bowl game but JS couldn't do it down or up 25+ points which occurred in SEVEN games this season (including every single game of the 1st 6 played) and in some cases lasted for multiple minutes/quarters even when most bowl hope was lost after a 5th loss. That's just nonsense you speak of.

Colt Golden

remember when tyler jones had his mom run her mouth all over the internet after his career started to meltdown before his sr yr?

No. Do tell.

My season tickets put me sitting next to them quite a bit. Met Gunter's dad. Arndt's dad was there alot as well, even after Tyler Arndt was gone. Was at Sealy High with Watt's dad. Always talked to him whenever I saw him. Haven't been to a game in a couple of years. I will have to pony back up to the Bobcat Club.

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
You are aware that @statsofwar is not our former coach, yes?