2024 Baseball Non-Conference

BlancoCat2015

We have some pretty terrible fans. I don't post on here but am somewhat of a recent grad and second generation bobcat, and I attend a ton of bobcat sporting events accross the board. There's a group of guys that sit on the first base line that make it so cringeworthy for anyone around. Dudes just perpetuate our reputation of knuckle draggers destined for a life of middle management. Seriously embarrassing and dissapointing.

carmanjello325

sorry. and just because you said so ill stop sitting on the 1b line. dont know about your impoverished industry of choice but most middle management in mine make at least a 200k base + 40% cash + 40% equity. good for like 3%ers. what a pay band to be ashamed of…spoken like every gen z ever that demands a 80k salary at 22 while studying theater

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
You talking smack to anyone about what they post is rich. Unlike your well below middle management ass.

We have some pretty terrible fans. I don't post on here but am somewhat of a recent grad and second generation bobcat, and I attend a ton of bobcat sporting events accross the board. There's a group of guys that sit on the first base line that make it so cringeworthy for anyone around. Dudes just perpetuate our reputation of knuckle draggers destined for a life of middle management. Seriously embarrassing and dissapointing.
I wear your opprobrium like a Medal of Honor. Middle managers make the best baseball hecklers, I suppose.

TXSTHockeyGuy44

M&G Collective Member
sorry. and just because you said so ill stop sitting on the 1b line. dont know about your impoverished industry of choice but most middle management in mine make at least a 200k base + 40% cash + 40% equity. good for like 3%ers. what a pay band to be ashamed of…spoken like every gen z ever that demands a 80k salary at 22 while studying theater
Shit…It sounds like I’m in the wrong industry…What industry are you in @carmanjello325?

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
That’s what I thought but I asked my buddy and he said GS, so I went with it.