2024 Baseball Sun Belt conference

carmanjello325

nothing like trout ball and having your post season or rather just post regular season fate in the hands of other teams. at least with ty we controlled our own destiny a couple of seasons

Fiefdom

nothing like trout ball and having your post season or rather just post regular season fate in the hands of other teams. at least with ty we controlled our own destiny a couple of seasons
It is a dang shame that we could not have hired jello shot boy as our head coach, he is so Superior to trout in every way, even though he has probably never played a baseball game in his life.

He probably couldn't find first base, he can't even find the shift key.... LMAO

BobcatsFan4Life

M&G Collective Member
I would think the tiebreaker with ODU is head to head, and we beat them 2-1? In any event, I’d love to take two off southern miss
Thank you the reality check. For some reason I had it in my head that they had the tiebreaker but you are most certainly correct. That's even better because another scenario opens then in which we take two, they take one and we're in regardless of what else happens around us. The main point of that rant is that we are truly in control of our destiny with the Southern Miss series. Win two and we're in. But even if we only win one, there are still scenarios in which we could get in with a little help/luck.