2024 Offseason Thread

TomGIBill

M&G Collective Member
Received an email from TXST regarding Your Impact.
Anyone else find it surprising that there were only 1,098 members of the Bobcat Club? I would have thought we were around 5K.
Wonder what the lowest numbers were during the Teis era.

View attachment 6443
I'm pretty surprised the number is that low, especially since students can join for like $35 and it includes a football parking pass.

Texican

M&G Collective Member
I'm pretty surprised the number is that low, especially since students can join for like $35 and it includes a football parking pass.
Interesting.

I’ve been a bobcat club member for 10 years and didn’t get the email.

However what’s most disappointing is that over those 10 years the interaction from the Bobcat Club staff has been underwhelming to say thank you or show appreciation. Perhaps there is a correlation in the low number.

TomGIBill

M&G Collective Member
Interesting.

I’ve been a bobcat club member for 10 years and didn’t get the email.

However what’s most disappointing is that over those 10 years the interaction from the Bobcat Club staff has been underwhelming to say thank you or show appreciation. Perhaps there is a correlation in the low number.
The email didn't come from Athletics. It came from University Advancement or something like that. Hull's team, Bobcat Club was just a blurb in there.

DrewF2001

I'm not all that shocked with the low numbers. I was SWT grad 2001, and I was not in their Alumni database only in academic records. I suspect that is the case. It was by chance that I met someone from the advancement team.

As far as the staff I only have experience from this last season and I thought everything was great. Very friendly, welcoming and helpful is the only impressions I have from my limited experience.

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
I'd be curious if student BC memberships are counted in that number. My guess is that they are not.