2024 Offseason Thread

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
Looking at the season ticket map I'd say like 90% of the west side is accounted for. Is this an uptick due to our success? Does it normally look like that? Or is it one of those things where they mark some of them out to make the supply look like less than it is and release more over the course of the off season?

slycat

Looking at the season ticket map I'd say like 90% of the west side is accounted for. Is this an uptick due to our success? Does it normally look like that? Or is it one of those things where they mark some of them out to make the supply look like less than it is and release more over the course of the off season?
I bet they fake the supply.

franslasttwinkie

We’ve come along way since preseason 2.7 win predictions. It’s easy to go 2 wins over the prediction. It’s not easy to go 4.5 games over like we likely did last season.

TomGIBill

M&G Collective Member
I'm still kicking myself for not placing the 20k beat on us going over 4 wins for last season. Bourbon was telling me the truth and trying to make some NIL money!

Not so easy this year. I'll still bet the over if it comes out at 7, but I wont feel it like I did last year.

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
I couldn't even find the over under for us last season to bet on us winning more than 4 games but I totally wpuldve done it. I did place a bet on us to win over 2.5 conference games though.

JustinS09

Administrator
Staff member
We renewed at the same level as last year, $1500. However, jumping to $3K gets you the invite to the athletic director suite. That was a really fun time last season, so we might up it to $3K. Haven't decided yet.