2024 Outlook…

TxSt1992

As far as outlook is concerned, I think this is the first year in which we'll have to play a mid-week game or two. Basing this on our 2023's results, predicted 2024 record and bowl tv ratings success.

slycat

As far as outlook is concerned, I think this is the first year in which we'll have to play a mid-week game or two. Basing this on our 2023's results, predicted 2024 record and bowl tv ratings success.
We played 2-3 in the early FBS years. I think the last one was a near empty stadium and terrible ratings.

Mpf43

Attendance will be bad no matter how good we are. I am from new braunfels and work in SA. My tailgate group is from san marcos. And we find it difficult to be able to gather the family and be at those games.

TomGIBill

M&G Collective Member
We played 2-3 in the early FBS years. I think the last one was a near empty stadium and terrible ratings.
I went to a game in maybe 18 that was on a Thursday and my wife, my service dog and I were the only people in our section.

Bobcats2011

Attendance will be bad no matter how good we are. I am from new braunfels and work in SA. My tailgate group is from san marcos. And we find it difficult to be able to gather the family and be at those games.
Similar here… I would make it but can’t say the family would come. Who knows depends on what night and what following day holds

Bobcat1

We have to find at least two more QBs via the portal. Hatter could be ready, and he’d be the first FR QB to start for us since Tyler Vitt. But ideally you need at least one seasoned veteran as backup. Don’t know much about Kaiser, but Jackson is for sure a project.

Bobcats2011

We have to find at least two more QBs via the portal. Hatter could be ready, and he’d be the first FR QB to start for us since Tyler Vitt. But ideally you need at least one seasoned veteran as backup. Don’t know much about Kaiser, but Jackson is for sure a project.

View attachment 6388
Pretty positive he is a walk on transfer
From NMST from GJs first transfer class

vp98

Last edited:

franslasttwinkie

Also a product of UCF, BYU, Cinci and to a lesser extent UH to P5. That coupled with some of the other historically strong legacy G5s like Boise, Memphis and Fresno not necessarily looking like 10 win locks.