Kyle Finnegan

Great news! Finnie signed a MLB contract with the Washington Nationals earlier this month. Odd that he and Austen Williams will be competing for spots in the Nats bullpen. I think they teammates at TXST in 2013.

Last edited:
check out these 2020 stats for Finnie. As of 9/1/20, he has pitched in 13 games.
innngs won saves ERA Ks WHIP
131-001.38140.92

awesome
hope I don't jinx him.

Bobcat1

check out these 2020 stats for Finnie. As of 9/1/20, he has pitched in 13 games.
innngs won saves ERA Ks WHIP
131-001.38140.92

awesome
hope I don't jinx him.
You jinxed him! He got ripped tonight for four runs on three hits in 0.1 innings pitched. Now his ERA is at 3.38. 🤦🏻‍♂️😅😅😅

Garcia, ss for Wash, botched a double play ball and then got no outs. Then a single to center, Didi falls over rounding third for an easy out, except Garcia botched the throw from center, and then threw up the third base line allowing Didi to score. Manager said the kid pitched well and should have gotten them out of the inning.
So, it had to be me. I have knack for jinxing things!

Since the season is over, I can no longer jinx the Finnie.

games 25 played! (Washington played 60 games)
record 1 - 0
IP 24.2
Ks 27
ERA 2.92
Whip 1.38

He gave up 8 Earned Runs, 4 of which came in the game when I jinxed him.

nice year and good luck to him next year

Last edited:
from The Edge

Kyle Finnegan threw an immaculate inning in his lone frame of work Wednesday against the Braves.
It was nine pitches and done for Finnegan, who struck out Austin Riley, Dansby Swanson and William Contreras in the sixth inning. The second-year right-hander has a 3.55 ERA and 17 strikeouts in 12 2/3 innings of relief work this season.

_x_

M&G Gift Contributor
First immaculate inning of the season in MLB and Finnegan is one of just 94 pitchers in MLB history to ever record one. Pretty cool.

Bobcat1

First immaculate inning of the season in MLB and Finnegan is one of just 94 pitchers in MLB history to ever record one. Pretty cool.

Holy smokes, did he have that 96 MPH sinker while he was here or did he develop that in the minors? That's some very exclusive company.....Strasburg and Scherzer (both of whom are in my fantasy team, so I'd know 😅).

Well, Finnie got a save just prior to the trading deadline. The Nats closer, Brad Hand, has now been traded to the Blue Jays. Finnie comes and get the first save after the trade! Something to keep an eye on.

Bobcat1

Dropped Hand and picked up Finnie for my fantasy league….and got a notification that he went on paternity leave today!

We have a Bobcat cub on the way for Kyle!! CONGRATULATIONS! 🍾🎊🎉🎈

Bobcat1

Picked up Finnegan to bolster my fantasy bullpen…he gets tagged for an 18.00 ERA the very next game. 🤦🏻‍♂️ At least he got me the win tho. 😅

TXSTHockeyGuy44

M&G Collective Member
This year, the A’s of whichever city would like to claim them are an embarrassment to the game, they can’t move to LV soon enough. They’re worse than most AAA teams. I can’t remember the last time I saw a team so futile. Even in their down years my Astros weren’t ever nearly this bad…