Kyle Finnegan

slycat

This year, the A’s of whichever city would like to claim them are an embarrassment to the game, they can’t move to LV soon enough. They’re worse than most AAA teams. I can’t remember the last time I saw a team so futile. Even in their down years my Astros weren’t ever nearly this bad…
Their owner destroyed the roster on purpose to turn off fans and help prove they weren't supported so he could gain momentum to go to Vegas. They also don't allow the full stadium worth of seats to be purchased to make it look like attendance is terrible and stuff. Dude is one of the worst owners in sports. At least in caring about the fans of the team.

Bobcat1

Their owner destroyed the roster on purpose to turn off fans and help prove they weren't supported so he could gain momentum to go to Vegas. They also don't allow the full stadium worth of seats to be purchased to make it look like attendance is terrible and stuff. Dude is one of the worst owners in sports. At least in caring about the fans of the team.

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Fisher really is a terrible owner. I have a friend that's part of a group that was trying to buy the A's for the last 5 or so years and they couldn't get anywhere. Damn shame - those are great fans, and I'm a sucker for those uniforms. Rickey Henderson is probably my all time favorite non-Red Sox player...but only Oakland Rickey and damn sure not Yankees Rickey.

Finnie avoids arbitration, signs a one year deal for $5.1 million. He will start the year as the closer for the Nats. Finnie has had decent health recently. This amazes me when you watch how much effort he puts into his delivery. Hunter Harvey will be breathing down his neck trying to take his job. Harvey has difficulty avoiding injuries.