NonConf Games

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Nice win against a P5 team on the road.

3 point shooting woes continue. Hopefully we’ll have an overcorrection to the mean and not be this bad all year. Sample size is growing, however.

carmanjello325

i know a lot of people are too ashamed to talk rpis for basketball in 2022 but i sure am glad we knocked off the 355th rpi that is for sure. we couldnt afford to lose to a team that lost against net #272, #220 and #216. a great day for bobcats to get that 1st ever p5 mbb win off their back.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
M&G Collective Member
i know a lot of people are too ashamed to talk rpis for basketball....i sure am glad we knocked off the 355th rpi that is for sure. we couldnt afford to lose to a team that lost against....a great day for bobcats to get that 1st ever p5 mbb win off their back.
Jello, you fascinate me.

Last edited:

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
Yeah Cal sucks but that is the type of game we typically lose anyway. Nice to get a P5 win no matter how bad they are.
Heck yeah. I saw that they were only -1 favorites and I hammered that bet button. Seemed like easyoney after we lost to UTSA.... I was very happy to lose my money for us to win.

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Next up is the Hawai'i Tournament: Southern Utah and then the winner of Hawai'i/Sacramento State

Southern Utah is also 3-2 and while none of their W are over D1 teams, they hung w/ Kansas, losing 76-82. 23-12 last year, losing in the Big Sky quarterfinals to Portland State (NCAAs), and then in the semifinals of The Basketball Classic to Fresno State. This is a solid squad, no doubt.

Hawai'i is currently 3-1 with their only loss coming to 6-0 Yale in OT. 17-11 last year, losing in the semifinals of the Big West tournament to UC Riverside.

Sacramento State is currently 3-2 with losses to UCLA and UC Davis. 11-18 last year losing in the Big Sky quarterfinals to Montana State (NCAA).

S Utah:
video: link (think it's $$)
livestats: link

Hawai'i/Sacramento State:
video: link (think it's $$)
livestats: link

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Start of the four team tournament tonight. Play winner/loser of Hawaii vs Sacramento State tomorrow. Looks like you gotta pay to watch.

I’m seeing Southern Utah around 3 point favorites. I think I’d lean betting against the Cats. SUU looks to be much bigger. Bobcats just can’t shoot. 24.2% from 3 (354 out of 362) and 63.8% from FT (314th). Hopefully shots start to fall in Hawaii.