Thoughts on potential candidates to replace Jake Spavital

John Dutton

He could win here. Texas State isn’t playing Big XII competition. The Sun Belt isn’t a cakewalk but I can’t even see Herman losing to an FCS at home
Is he going to bring his 4 and 5 star recruits from
UT with him. I’m saying if you can’t take the reins of a school that has all the money and top tier recruits and win. You’re probably not going to fare well taking over our mess

TXST

Is he going to bring his 4 and 5 star recruits from
UT with him. I’m saying if you can’t take the reins of a school that has all the money and top tier recruits and win. You’re probably not going to fare well taking over our mess
He didn't inherit 4 & 5 star recruits at Houston correct? He did however inherit a team over 500 so not sure this is his cup of tea.

SWTRefugee

M&G Gift Contributor
Anyone who thinks Tom Herman would come here is as delusional as all the people who thought we would go 6-6 and "go bowling". Unfortunately they transposed the "L" and the "O".

GolfCat

Brian Bohannon- Kennesaw State University

Tear it down and let him rebuild it.
Lead Option Base
Zone Dive Base
Triple Base
Midline Base
Pass Base
Zone Option Tight
QB Follow Base
Zone Option Kick
Pass/Scramble
etc.
etc.

Goldievirtuoso

M&G Gift Contributor
Anyone who thinks Tom Herman would come here is as delusional as all the people who thought we would go 6-6 and "go bowling". Unfortunately they transposed the "L" and the "O".
Something, be small, act small, something else, be Texas State. I don't remember exactly how the saying goes but you know what I mean.

Bobcat87

Something, be small, act small, something else, be Texas State. I don't remember exactly how the saying goes but you know what I mean.
Think Small, Be Small . . .. Act Small, Be TXST. . . . By now, you’ve probably had too many beverages which in sufficient quantity can impair one’s mental facilities.

John Dutton

Well he did win at UT, four bowl games in fact. He just didn't meet the lofty cfp goals of UT fans.
He also won at G5 Houston.
He can win here.
I hear Sam Pittman is a good coach!
Lofty goals from a school that has one of the largest budgets in football and should be able to land the best recruits in Texas. I don’t blame them for not accepting his performance. Please don’t confuse me for a UT Fam either. I’m a die hard T State fan, I don’t want their failure.

franslasttwinkie

There’s a whole lot of things today that indicated we are a lot worse than San Francis whatever hell that school is. Not sure what we are waiting around for. @LTK5H has been one of the most patient and understanding posters since withers was first hired and he absolutely lost it completely. That’s telling