Twitter Tracking

BobcatRaider

I keep posting noteworthy Twitter followings from the past 24 hours, so I'm going to keep a running thread going as Kinne builds his staff and recruits. These are all his notable follows since he accepted the job -

Noteworthy Coaches:
  • Aaron Fletcher - Arizona State DBs coach, previously DB coach at Mizzou, spent 6 years at Tulsa overlapping with Kinne. Looking for a job with Herm Edwards firing.
  • Carlos Lynn - just resigned from Cedar Hill but was their HC for 6 seasons. Was an assistant there under Joey McGuire from 1999-2007
  • Randall Joyner- DL coach Ole Miss
  • Cedric Williams - NCCU Run Game Coordinator, formerly of GSU.
  • Willie Gooden - Kilgore College Head Coach. Probably just for recruiting, not to add on staff.
  • JaMarkus McFarland - DL coach - TCU
  • Antonio Cromartie - A&M DB Coach, infamous father

Former Players:
- Followed Ashtyn Hawkins, Kyle Hergel, and Levi Bell today. It's clear he's starting to work on retaining our portal guys.
- Jordan Revels, Tory Spears

Possible Portal Prospects:

High School/JUCO Prospects -

Last edited:

Bobcat1

Kinne is following Hudson Card, and Card is following him back. Same with Haynes King, Levi Bell & Kyle Hergel. 🧐🤔

The secret is out with how he was able to develop Scott into a statistical nightmare for opposing defenses. 😳

He has yet to follow me back yet, what’s up with that? 😂

BobcatRaider

Busy day for coach. In addition to portal guys, it looks like he's taking a look at UNT's 2023 recruiting class with Littrell's firing.

Updated to include -

Cardale’s tutor

M&G Gift Contributor
Busy day for coach. In addition to portal guys, it looks like he's taking a look at UNT's 2023 recruiting class with Littrell's firing.

Updated to include -

"he" = Kinne or Leftwich?

Intel

Probably about a 0% chance we land Donovan Smith (I bet he goes to LaTech), but that would be huge if we did.

Bobcat AirRaid

Updated to include -

Sanders is chasing NIL, he'll end up somewhere like FL or... OU for his final year.