Twitter Tracking

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
An organization that barely exists? Sports illustrated barely exists!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You’d be amazed how much they listen to you when you can drop stats from Austin Novosad & Ruben Owens at the drop of a hat.

They are so irrelevant that they get to cover all the top recruits in the nation at a National All Star game & were receiving texts and calls from 4-5 star recruits, their families and coaches all while I sat with them? 😂 Sit down you irrelevant 🤡, stay in your little internet pond where you think you are the biggest fish.

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
An organization that barely exists? Sports illustrated barely exists!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You’d be amazed how much they listen to you when you can drop stats from Austin Novosad & Ruben Owens at the drop of a hat.

They are so irrelevant that they get to cover all the top recruits in the nation at a National All Star game & were receiving texts and calls from 4-5 star recruits, their families and coaches all while I sat with them? 😂 Sit down you irrelevant 🤡, stay in your little internet pond where you think you are the biggest fish.
Barely doesn't work anymore. Farewell SI. I used to be so happy on Thursdays when the new issue would be in the mailbox.

slycat

Amazing how massive SI once was and a power in the industry and new owner after new owner destroyed it.

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
The internet destroyed SI, and the rest of print journalism. Can't blame any owner for that.