9. Old Dominion – 93
10. Troy – 76
11. Georgia Southern – 69
12. Arkansas State – 48
13. Southern Miss

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Seeing we are favored by 11.5. Everyone was healthy last game which is good news even though not a great performance, again. Hopefully we’ll get some consistency in practice and guys can get come chemistry instead of so many guys going in and out with injuries.

Non conference was not great. Even taking out the D3 loss, losing all to Rice, UTSA, Sam Houston is pretty rough.

LT Spider

There have always been doubts about TJ living on the program that DK built. He proved the haters wrong (mostly) during his first two years. This has been ugly though.

Big game tomorrow against Troy. I put us as a 2-3 point underdog.

classof78

Part of the problem is, excepting the game against the NAIA University of Arts & Science, Mason Harrell has been extremely cold the last five games. ULM, Sam Houston, MHB and UTA, only 15-43 overall and 3-16 from three point range. If Harrell isn't scoring, Bobcats aren't winning.

There have always been doubts about TJ living on the program that DK built. He proved the haters wrong (mostly) during his first two years. This has been ugly though.

Big game tomorrow against Troy. I put us as a 2-3 point underdog.
I certainly don't hate TJ, but he's about the laziest D1 coach in any sport. He has no more business being a head coach that I do running a nuclear power plant, but I place the blame on the Bun and her idiot boy Larry for not doing a coaching search. Then again, they would have fvcked that up too.

Bobcat1

Part of the problem is, excepting the game against the NAIA University of Arts & Science, Mason Harrell has been extremely cold the last five games. ULM, Sam Houston, MHB and UTA, only 15-43 overall and 3-16 from three point range. If Harrell isn't scoring, Bobcats aren't winning.
Do we have a secondary scoring option? Otherwise opponents can scheme him out of games and into bad shots.

LT Spider

I certainly don't hate TJ, but he's about the laziest D1 coach in any sport. He has no more business being a head coach that I do running a nuclear power plant, but I place the blame on the Bun and her idiot boy Larry for not doing a coaching search. Then again, they would have fvcked that up too.
Part of the problem was the timing of DK’s departure. It was close to the beginning of the season and would have been hard to pull a solid option. Then TJ won the conference regular season so it was hard to let him go.

Baseballnut

I’ve watched most of our games and have noticed a very large problem with this years team. We DO NOT share the ball like we have in the past. We have very very few assists game in and game out. We look like an AAU team on offense. This could be by design due to our coaches AAU coaching background. We just go out and try to go 1 on 1 and we do not have the athletes to do that. Something has to be fixed and quick!

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Whoever runs the twitter account for the team sucks ass. How do you routinely go 20+ min w/ no updates?

Last score update they gave was at the half...we're currently under 8min in the game. (tied at 44, btw)

edit - my bad, last score update was at 15min to go.

We're now at 44min since any update at all. Down 3 inside of a minute to play.

Last edited: